Skill Revamps - Part 4

Oh snap! I've always liked Vaal Double Strike, but definitely felt it needed some love. I'm excited to give it a proper go and make a build around it!

Vaal Detonate Dead was also a favourite...good times are ahead.

Thanks GGG!
Wow! Look's fun and crazy, can't wait to try this.
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Oh yes!!!

Please vaal cyclone upgrade, make it place a whirlwind so u dont suicide as easily to bearers and stuff
MMMhmmmmmmmm
Everyone now using vaal skill gems. New meta incoming.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
/
Last edited by bjornharx on Aug 2, 2018, 5:55:37 AM
Question:

Does this make Fireball setup a strict upgrade with Vaal Fireball as you get normal Fireball with the Vaal version gem also?

That seems very strong for Fireball, Lightning Strike, Cyclone, Spark and Reave builds both freeing up atleast 4 gems setup for more things and making the builds much better.

And OP for summoners using Vaal Summon Skeletons as Summon Skeletons builds are stupid strong now as they are.

So teorycrafting:
Starforge with aoe cyclone and single target double strike both having the vaal version for both seems stupid strong with Ancestral Warchief as support applying Bleed for the extra damage for Double strike using Bloodlust support gem.
And now you get vaal souls as you damage bosses it seems, right? So you can use vaal skils agains Shaper, or?
Last edited by EP723 on May 4, 2018, 6:51:23 AM
this made my day, keep up the great work
One More Day...
V M S ??? WHAT WAS IT AGAIN ?

whatever when goes vds meta life ?
How about a bigger skill bar with more hotkeys?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info