Skill Revamps - Part 4

So regular aura gems (unless u want 21 lvl) become useless now?
As a famous oposition, I am completely agree on the change this time.

It is good to see something positive comming out.

ANYWAY the game is still in "almost dead" state after the unimaginable killing of 90% of the builds in PoE 3.0 turning the list on the possible and meaningful builds - a single digit number out of four digit number.
With the "1h 6L wipe" the PoE turns to a joke now.
There is no sane reason for one to play it any further.
"
smkbby wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
Honestly, I believe you can't fix vaal skills to the point where it is "good".
Vaal skills are meant to be op, or dead.

Anyway, my tip would say just forget vaal and go fix other skills. Can Burning arrow, Caustic arrow and Explosive arrow finally get some love? Maybe thold jewel? plz?

also, can u plz fix AoE skills for godsake? You did a mess with aoe nerfs and you know that.

Cyclone needs a range fix for 6 years, exactly since when it was created roflmao!

Shut the fuck up

wut lvl 90 SC noob player mad

why u jelly bro
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
ANYWAY the game is still in "almost dead" state after the unimaginable killing of 90% of the builds in PoE 3.0 turning the list on the possible and meaningful builds - a single digit number out of four digit number.

Are you high?

There literally has never been more build variety than exists right now. ESPECIALLY compared to the time you're referring to where there was all of one viable build.
vaal dual strike when :(
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"
toutlavie92 wrote:
I don't understand, so vaal skill and normal skill gonna be an only orb? My main skills are Lighting Strike and Double Strike, so i'm worried about that

Right so now you can just equip vaal double strike and vaal lightning strike and have all both normal and vaal lightning and double strike.
Very interesting.

But, will there be enough space to map the skills? We only have eight to use, and that is not enough sometimes. After this change to Vaal skills we will have even more skills to map out?

Maybe have two different setups to switch between? Or more skillslots or whatever they're called.
Last edited by daaviid78 on May 2, 2018, 5:47:18 PM
This is my 2nd league, and felt compelled to post and say thank you.

I only used a vaal skill for a short time once in a build, because I had a socket available, and the skill was supported by some passive points for the build I was playing (was not yet in Atlas). It felt too cumbersome to always have an eye on the skill bar; When can I use my vaal skill? Can I use it now? No. Ok wait. Make guestimate how many monsters I have to kill till I can use it on the knowing how many souls it needs/used. Oh, now I can use my Vaal skill. Shit, not a big monster pack available. Don't want to waste my vaal skill on 3 white monsters standing together. No I totally forgot about to use my vaal skill for this big monster pack. Shit. Counting monsters overloaded my micromanagement capacity at that time. That I can say now with hindsight (learning curve of poe). Since then never used a Vaal Skill again.

Now?! I do look forward to luck out on a fitting Vaal Skill in my SSF Flashback adventure for my Ice Shot build.

PS: The first thought, when reading about the new Vaal Lightning Strike mechanics, were: Cool/Useful for a Lightning Arrow build in a Breach, Abyss crack, one of the Master Missions and some of the Atlas map bosses that spawn repeatedly ads.
Vaal Summon Skeletons with 5 Support Gems inc as new meta build :D
did you even doubled it
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info