May Flashback Event!

Another random draw event like the last Turmoil/Mayhem.
The only certainty is the free box you get for leveling to 35.
I expected a full armour set tbh,for reaching different leveling milestones or general challenges, instead this lottery again.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Honestly the rewards are pretty meh... You guys have A LOT of MTX now, I think you can be a little more generous with these events. Instead of specific armor pieces, it needs to be piece/set of your choice.
It stated that league specific uniques don't "drop", but are they able to be chanced? E.g chancing a headhunter in an instance where nemesis is present? Please clarify GGG
Will not play it if nets are still in the game. You've got to get rid of them or give us a currency only inventory pouch. Not negotiable.
got a question since I have never done a flashback before. Say an area has the breach on it will there be only 1 breach or will there be 20 like mayhem? I hope for the 20 but that would be too fun and we cant have that.
Is this event voided?
Disappointed in the lack of new Demigod items over the course of the past years.
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Will not play it if nets are still in the game. You've got to get rid of them or give us a currency only inventory pouch. Not negotiable.

Or change the mechanics slightly if Bestiary monsters are involved.
This would mean, you can NOT kill them but you catch them automatically when their HP is lowered to 1. You would get the loot as well this way.

No nets needed in this case.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
nskLantash wrote:

Also, i pretty much ignored the Menagerie for the most part, so it's totally possible to ignore the league mechanics while playing the league.

lol hmm what????
I love poe and supported it a lot, one of the MAIN points i play the league is because the new mechanics/fresh economy ( because standard is void to me, could not care less about it ), if the mechanic is GARBAGE and bad designed and the economy is = to standard in less than 2 months, why would i play it??

Just look how you sound: play the league, but ignored the league
lmao, 0 sense/logic
WOW 1 month Legacy league event, looks pretty cool.

I'll be around. =)
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Apr 22, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info