May Flashback Event!

Free box.
HYPERS
Sad, the whole reason i was looking forward to the race was to get away from bestiary.
"
Seymowr wrote:
lol ggg looks like a blinded kid on a minefield, they refuse to realize that bestiary was a failure, and a garbage and most of people who will play flashback are the ones trying to escape this piece of trash BUT NOOOO LETS FORCE IT ON THEM...
jesus....

1) You're not obligated to participate in Bestiary at all. Just treat the yellow\red mobs as additional loot source and don't bother with capturing them whatsoever\ever going to the zoo. It's easy.

2) Giving people who want to play this, but also want to complete their challenges a chance to do so is an incredible QoL thing to do and i can't for the love of me believe that some people are giving GGG shit for it. Like honestly, what is wrong with you.

"
remnantSiX wrote:
Sad, the whole reason i was looking forward to the race was to get away from bestiary.

...read above.
Last edited by nskLantash on Apr 22, 2018, 10:09:07 PM
rip bestiary
I'd love to play Standard SSF. Please make it happen!!!
"
Can you disable the Templar Laboratory for the event?
This isn't currently possible but should not be problematic due to there being fewer league mods active than in the past Turmoil and Mayhem Events.

It will still be a massive power inequality to those who take advantage of this mechanic. I really hope you reconsider. Possibly reduce the instance time to 5 minutes if you can't outright disable it?
Please allow demis per class, not just top overall. It is so much more competitive and fun that way. I hope some of the staff join us this race!
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
Seymowr wrote:
lol ggg looks like a blinded kid on a minefield, they refuse to realize that bestiary was a failure, and a garbage and most of people who will play flashback are the ones trying to escape this piece of trash BUT NOOOO LETS FORCE IT ON THEM...
jesus....

1) You're not obligated to participate in Bestiary at all. Just treat the yellow\red mobs as additional loot source and don't bother with capturing them whatsoever\ever going to the zoo. It's easy.

2) Giving people who want to play this, but also want to complete their challenges a chance to do so is an incredible QoL thing to do and i can't for the love of me believe that some people are giving GGG shit for it. Like honestly, what is wrong with you.

"
remnantSiX wrote:

...read above.

>just roll over for 3-4 months and ignore the new league because you aren't obligated to play the league while you are in the league

lol what fantasy land you livin in boy
"
Imaginaerum wrote:

>just roll over for 3-4 months and ignore the new league because you aren't obligated to play the league while you are in the league

lol what fantasy land you livin in boy

...Eh?
The event will be going on for three weeks or something. What are you even talking about? :D

Also, i pretty much ignored the Menagerie for the most part, so it's totally possible to ignore the league mechanics while playing the league.

The Bestiary monsters alone, without the tedious crafting, are an extremely welcome sight that i wouldn't honestly mind seeing in the main game.
Last edited by nskLantash on Apr 22, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info