May Flashback Event!

demi chest again u gotta be fucking trolling
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
in
Yay!! Standard SSF, too!! Awesome news!!
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
Seymowr wrote:
lol ggg looks like a blinded kid on a minefield, they refuse to realize that bestiary was a failure, and a garbage and most of people who will play flashback are the ones trying to escape this piece of trash BUT NOOOO LETS FORCE IT ON THEM...
jesus....

What? If you don't like the Bestiary mechanics you can just ignore them, it just adds some tougher rare mobs and you'd be facing worse shit through Invasion anyway. Cry more.
"
Chunass wrote:
"
Seymowr wrote:
lol ggg looks like a blinded kid on a minefield, they refuse to realize that bestiary was a failure, and a garbage and most of people who will play flashback are the ones trying to escape this piece of trash BUT NOOOO LETS FORCE IT ON THEM...
jesus....

What? If you don't like the Bestiary mechanics you can just ignore them, it just adds some tougher rare mobs and you'd be facing worse shit through Invasion anyway. Cry more.

Lmao dude, if you enjoy bestiary so much why you are not playing it?
You have 7 challenges on it lol, i quited after the third day and have more playtime in the league than you prob, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Apr 23, 2018, 12:26:05 PM
HYPE HYPE HYPE
"
Seymowr wrote:
jesus....

The fact that they are running the Flashback event in PARALLEL to the league means they realize that Bestiary was a failure. As others said, if you hate Bestiary so much, then just ignore its content while you play the Flashback event.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Seymowr wrote:
"
Chunass wrote:
"
Seymowr wrote:
jesus....

Lmao dude, if you enjoy bestiary so much why you are not playing it?
You have 7 challenges on it lol, i quited after the third day and have more playtime in the league than you prob, [Removed by Support]

I never said I enjoy Bestiary, but it doesn't subtract anything from the base game [Removed by Support]. It makes perfect sense to keep the current league running through the flashback.
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Apr 23, 2018, 12:28:10 PM
Oooh! My first PoE event.
SeemsGood , prefer to see new rewards for top ladder THO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info