[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

Do you play without charges??

I dont see any source of gaining them...
Hi, i'm playing scion version of this build (deadeye+elementalist)
Spoiler

Easy Uber and Aul
Full build will be when i'll get Enlighten 4, 2nd The Tamind and Darkness Enthroned with 2 good jewels. Luxury is +1 Arrow Voidfletcher and Headhunter
Last edited by M4ke1ch on Apr 1, 2019, 2:29:40 AM
What do you think about adding "Elemental Focus" to Tornado Shot?
Do you guys just use blood rage for bosses for extra leech and attack speed? Obviously don't need it for clearing lol.

Thinking of swapping out my blood rage for frost bomb but unsure if its worth it.

Any input?
Anyone knows what would be better between flat cold vs cold penetration on watcher's eye?
Thx : )
"
DooM4real wrote:
Anyone knows what would be better between flat cold vs cold penetration on watcher's eye?

flat cold is slightly better overall, considering the penetration/-cold res you can get from pandemonius + the passive tree + frostbomb (especially since my tshot setup has cold pen support as well).

In particularly, flat cold is especially nice for voidshot, as it doesn't have the added cold support that tshot/iceshot do, so sources of flat are a little better for it than they are for the 6ls. But even for iceshot/tshot flat cold winds up slightly ahead where it counts, against bosses.

Of course, that's for my exact setups. I know people are swapping out gear and/or supports for things they prefer instead, and that could change things up. For example without farrul's or an elder flat crit chest, the flat crit watcher's eye is probably the best overall. Or if you're dropping pandemonius in favor of a rare amulet, the cold pen eye might be better. So... if you're following my choices faithfully go for flat cold (helps that it's also the cheapest), otherwise you may need to re-evaluate based on what you give up compared to my setup.

"
austeemo wrote:
Do you guys just use blood rage for bosses for extra leech and attack speed? Obviously don't need it for clearing lol.

Thinking of swapping out my blood rage for frost bomb but unsure if its worth it.

Any input?

the leech is irrelevant as it's only phys attack leech and i've got very little of that, and the extra attack speed doesn't come close to the same dps amp that frostbomb gives. Not worth it at all.
Last edited by Shppy on Apr 5, 2019, 6:43:16 PM
"
Shppy wrote:
"
DooM4real wrote:

flat cold is slightly better overall, considering the penetration/-cold res you can get from pandemonius + the passive tree + frostbomb (especially since my tshot setup has cold pen support as well).

In particularly, flat cold is especially nice for voidshot, as it doesn't have the added cold support that tshot/iceshot do, so sources of flat are a little better for it than they are for the 6ls. But even for iceshot/tshot flat cold winds up slightly ahead where it counts, against bosses.

Of course, that's for my exact setups. I know people are swapping out gear and/or supports for things they prefer instead, and that could change things up. For example without farrul's or an elder flat crit chest, the flat crit watcher's eye is probably the best overall. Or if you're dropping pandemonius in favor of a rare amulet, the cold pen eye might be better. So... if you're following my choices faithfully go for flat cold (helps that it's also the cheapest), otherwise you may need to re-evaluate based on what you give up compared to my setup.

Thanx for replying mate and yes i did swapped the amulet cause i bought this early for 15c
,double boosted it with leo and it just work perfectly.
What's the scion version of this build? Deadeye+Ele but take the same tree as ranger?
Last edited by sleipnar on Apr 6, 2019, 11:58:40 PM
"
sleipnar wrote:
What's the scion version of this build? Deadeye+Ele but take the same tree as ranger?

well, i haven't done anything but ranger with it, but as a scion you could take your pick of what you want to prioritize. You'd likely want deadeye as one choice for that important extra arrow, but for the other it'd mostly be preference. Slayer's good, elementalist sounds fine, assassin too. Even inquisitor or champion have some selling points.

As for the tree, it'd probably change up a bit, especially if you're using unnatural talent and might of the meek, gathering up a bunch more stuff in the scion start at the cost of some low-importance passives from my ranger tree.
Thanks, this build is great but damn squishy for uber elder.

Those damn shaper spheres keep one shotting me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info