Constructive tradeboard discussion

Dude you sound really poor.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Soooo GGG, are there any improves coming to tradeboard?
- API
- Auto buyout
- Anything?

There is no reason to not include auto buyout in near feature:
- that's probably not a big task to do for a developer
- people will have way more items to buy - standard - leagues - from offline sellers
- no more time to wait minutes/hours to seller kindly accept the offer..
- right now people list everything, 90%+ items without price, people are too lazy to set price, finally, with auto buyout they would set many prices as possible
- no more price fixing
- easier to play -> more players in game -> more income $$$ from cosmetics
Last edited by jaav on Aug 14, 2018, 3:12:15 PM
"
V3mpa1N wrote:
+1 to the guy above.

Just yesterday i was buying a lioneyes fall. This is the 3rd league i use one and every time i have bought it for exactly 1ex

Someone asks 65c, i offer 1ex.
Responds that he wants 20c ontop.
I say i have always bought it for 1ex and i will just wait if he does not sell it for that.
He declines without a message and sets the board price at 2ex.
2hours later bought one from tradeboard for 1ex.

Wah?!?! Where did you buy lion fall for 1 ex?!?! I have been trying to buy one all league, and some person had the audacity to ask me for 4 ex when I offered 3 ex. When I went on earlier today someone was trying to sell for 5 ex?!?! Like wow....the greed is real. Luckily I found one and got it for 2 ex. But still, it's sad since the league is almost over and people are still acting so greedy.
"
hempione wrote:
"
V3mpa1N wrote:
+1 to the guy above.

Just yesterday i was buying a lioneyes fall. This is the 3rd league i use one and every time i have bought it for exactly 1ex

Someone asks 65c, i offer 1ex.
Responds that he wants 20c ontop.
I say i have always bought it for 1ex and i will just wait if he does not sell it for that.
He declines without a message and sets the board price at 2ex.
2hours later bought one from tradeboard for 1ex.

Wah?!?! Where did you buy lion fall for 1 ex?!?! I have been trying to buy one all league, and some person had the audacity to ask me for 4 ex when I offered 3 ex. When I went on earlier today someone was trying to sell for 5 ex?!?! Like wow....the greed is real. Luckily I found one and got it for 2 ex. But still, it's sad since the league is almost over and people are still acting so greedy.

I've had mine listed for a few weeks at 30c with no bites lol
"
rangerDangerr wrote:
So many salty players that still don't understand how much better the Xbox economy is overall.

They say the player base is nonexistent and dwindling, then complain when people sell breath of the council for 3ex. You understand that most items are very scarce? Clearly you don't. This isn't PC where thousands of players (and bots) are farming things.

You are not good at the game, that's all it is.

Bots are farming dude sorry to break to you but before flashback on the dc realm you had to be blind not to see the 2 accounts 1 capped at 220+exalts and another around 110ish now in flashback currently this account logs on and my game lags to hell it was at 64exalts as of august 15 there's is no way in such a small community that 1 person has 64 exalts not to mention 1 or 2 others with 30+exalts so yea i'm sure ggg can track it since it's obvious rmt but they don't care since it's been going on for now 2 months but lucky for them they hide gamertags so i can't do anything with microsoft about system tampering and contacting support yeilds no response
"

Bots are farming dude sorry to break to you but before flashback on the dc realm you had to be blind not to see the 2 accounts 1 capped at 220+exalts and another around 110ish now in flashback currently this account logs on and my game lags to hell it was at 64exalts as of august 15 there's is no way in such a small community that 1 person has 64 exalts not to mention 1 or 2 others with 30+exalts so yea i'm sure ggg can track it since it's obvious rmt but they don't care since it's been going on for now 2 months but lucky for them they hide gamertags so i can't do anything with microsoft about system tampering and contacting support yeilds no response

Look, another guy who sucks at the game.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Most of us understand that buyouts are bad for Poe economy. With market fluctuations caused by patches, changed to meta, and streamers releasing new hot builds, some people will lose profit to those who are quick to buyout. If I'm gone for the weekend and my 10C sword increases to 1ex for whatever reason, having no time to adjust price can cause problems for most players that don't work the trade board. However, requiring items to be priced will fix many issues with the current system regarding price fixing, allowing for a more stable economy while still allowing players to adjust for inflation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info