[3.3] The Grave Digger - Volatile Dead Auto-Miner / All Bosses, All Map Mods

"
Wormerveer wrote:
Hmz probably the "you have" doesnt count for mines? so the mines do actaully crit :O

Yup. Although the mines crit, those crits don't count as "You." This same mechanic lets you take advantage of the game's various "If you haven't crit / killed" mods, such as those found on lab boot enchants and abyss jewels.

"
Last 1 question, would it work to put bodyswap in the boots with unearth + GMP + cast when dmag taken for movement while mapping? or will you not be able to move because the cwdt casts on the same spot? would be super nice for mapping speed, just like with poet's.

Honestly, can't say I've tried. If you do give it a shot, the place to put Body Swap would be on your gloves, in the Detonate Mines link. Just keep in mind that it'll gobble up a corpse when it comes to single target.
Last edited by kechari on Apr 26, 2018, 2:48:09 PM
It's me again. I've got almost everything for this build now, but I'm still hesitant one the final tree and boots.

"
kechari wrote:

"
Why did you skip Acrobatics ? The loss of armour and block chance is too much for 30% dodge ?

If you're using Fevered Mind, armour starts to feel pretty relevant. If not, go ahead and grab Acro.

On POB you have 1500 armor, and a mana cost of 362, so a cost for Scold's of 1448 phys damage. With this armor, you mitigate 9% of the damage which seems really low and makes Acrobatics a lot more attractive than I thought.

Without we take 1316 damage from Scold's, and with, 1379. Am I missing something important ?
Probably further mitigation through ToH/Basalt ? But they're not on your POB pastebin.

I might sacrifice some life and get Acro/Phase Acro with some Atziri's Step otherwise.

Also, do you keep RF for your whole boss fight or only to summon balls and bursting it down ? We get Arakaali with CWDT Blood Rage, but does it trigger with RF since we never stop taking DoT from it ?
Last edited by Frugalité on Apr 27, 2018, 3:35:42 AM
"
Frugalité wrote:
On POB you have 1500 armor, and a mana cost of 362, so a cost for Scold's of 1448 phys damage. With this armor, you mitigate 9% of the damage which seems really low and makes Acrobatics a lot more attractive than I thought.

Go ahead and give it a shot. The mitigation feels relevant to me, but we're talking about subjective thresholds here. I think you may find your resistances / total health strained if using Atziri's Step, however.

"
Without we take 1316 damage from Scold's, and with, 1379. Am I missing something important ? Probably further mitigation through ToH/Basalt ? But they're not on your POB pastebin.

Flasks are situational. See flask section for more info.

"
Also, do you keep RF for your whole boss fight or only to summon balls and bursting it down ? We get Arakaali with CWDT Blood Rage, but does it trigger with RF since we never stop taking DoT from it ?

RF is essentially for setting up "1 shots," or for prolonged fights where maximizing regen isn't a factor (U Atziri and Chimera, for instance).
Last edited by kechari on Apr 27, 2018, 2:30:28 PM
"
Which lab enchants top tier for this build?

I think you nailed the main ones. The "when hit" glove enchants all work with Scold's, but aren't such a big deal.
New players to this should be aware that this is a late bloomer. You must invest time and currency to get this where you will really enjoy it.
You badly need to all of your lab points. You need at least a 5L and the properly setup CWDTs so everything works. You need to learn how to manage your flask as with pathfinder they will be available a lot.

Initially I thought I was going to have to find another skill because volatile dead seemed to miss a lot or seemed slow but now its like launching set of heat seeking missiles.

After playing lots of maps with this build I have to say thanks again to OP because I see a lot of thought went into maximizing the links.

Last edited by LegendAlts on Apr 28, 2018, 10:57:55 PM
Does the Fingerless Silk glove with High Crit Chance / Max Life / Res / Or ETC is better than this unique glove? answer me pls im running on this build and looking for improvements. THX

Last edited by saraming on Apr 29, 2018, 5:18:37 AM
"
LegendAlts wrote:
New players to this should be aware that this is a late bloomer.

Yes, I think that's entirely fair to say. Sounds like it's starting to come together for you, though, so that's great.

"
saraming wrote:
Does the Fingerless Silk glove with High Crit Chance / Max Life / Res / Or ETC is better than this unique glove? answer me pls im running on this build and looking for improvements. THX

The answer is no, but if you want to be certain you can model it in POB. Just keep in mind that POB doesn't grant the 2% base crit from Kalisa's, so adding it manually is required.

If you're using my POB link, the base crit has been added to the diamond flask. You can toggle that flask on and off to compare.
Last edited by kechari on Apr 29, 2018, 3:34:49 PM
Why not use Lightning coil?
"
Viwaldi wrote:
Why not use Lightning coil?

Assuming you can manage the colours and resistance penalty, sure—it's an option.
Thank you.

I bought both armors With respective off-colours just to Experiment. Also have a watcher's eye With life recovery and mana as damage. Looking forward to try this build in Flashback, seems optimal.

(Y)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info