Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

"
nel0angel0 wrote:

Apart from the CDR and life recovery, what are the other stats that you value more from the above mentioned?

For me that would be resists atm.
"
P4p4Franku wrote:
How u level the build, im seeing the PoB now and idk what way can do

What nel0angel0 said. You can start playing the build as soon as you get to lvl12 and equip Poet's Pens.
"
nel0angel0 wrote:

Hey man, what would you say is more important so i can upgrade first, the helm enchant or the 20% CDR on belt?

Enchant is 33% more dps, CDR is 20%. Enchant should be cheaper too.
How bad is another enchant with 40% more VD?
"
hwat wrote:
How bad is another enchant with 40% more VD?

It's 40% increased, pretty weak in comparison. +1 corpse destroyed should be 2-3 ex anyway.
Edit: well nvm, thx build of the week :D
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Apr 19, 2018, 5:52:24 AM
What about Watcher with increased fire damage? For some reason PoB doesn't have this mod \

I mean, if I'll use amulet with fire leech instead of watcher, plus watcher with 60% fire, how it is compared to Xoph+leech? Prices are WAY lower on both of them.
Last edited by hwat on Apr 19, 2018, 2:56:35 PM
"With 20% CDR (0.21 cool down) you can't go above 0.23 attack time."

a quick typo fix, I think you meant below?
Last edited by HeidePoE on Apr 19, 2018, 2:58:52 PM
"
HeidePoE wrote:
"With 20% CDR (0.21 cool down) you can't go above 0.23 attack time."

a quick typo fix, I think you meant below?

You are right, i got it mixed up. I should think of better wording for that.
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:

You are right, i got it mixed up. I should think of better wording for that.

Any idea what should i do with stuns? You may have no actual problem on 10k life but until I manage to reach that number i start from 7k which is a number i get stunned especially in t15-t16 with several mods.

Get US with 4 extra passives?
I dont like Kaoms roots to have them all the time equipped since we do not have movement skills like whirling blades or shield charge etc.
Last edited by nel0angel0 on Apr 19, 2018, 5:21:40 PM
i'm sad now :( i only have the pens and are too poor (and frankly too stupid to ever be able) to afford the rest of the stuff :( really want to try the build in beastiary SC were my pens at but i'll guess i'll just have to wait for like 3 more leauges until i can go play it in standard when it has been nerfed to hell D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info