[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
PandaZeus wrote:
Where's the uber elder variation you promised? And any uber elder full video instead of the end of it?

The worst part about this post is that Uber Elder has been discussed in length by myself. Showed multiple pastebins for it. Told about my experience, what to do, how to do it and so on.

Something about a gift horse and its mouth applies.
"
Same1 wrote:
"
PandaZeus wrote:
Where's the uber elder variation you promised? And any uber elder full video instead of the end of it?

The worst part about this post is that Uber Elder has been discussed in length by myself. Showed multiple pastebins for it. Told about my experience, what to do, how to do it and so on.

Something about a gift horse and its mouth applies.

So much tilt over a 2 questions man oh man, you guys have a long way to go in life.

I mean he literally said he was going to post more variations, so I was just checking. And looking at his videos were mostly at the end of it just wanted to see the full fight. I mean if you said you talked about it in length I'm sure everyone will look through every single post by everybody and yeap, for sure. Also, you didn't even talk about your experience, I saw your post and you were just helping to give some improvements to POSSIBLY down uber elder with no feasible evidence, all of which was theory. I wonder what experience was that hmm..

All talk but no bite.

Last edited by PandaZeus on Jul 5, 2018, 8:57:41 AM
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
PandaZeus wrote:

Hiya,

I not only have cleared uber several times last league. Have been talking to others about each of their clears this league. Put up 9 variations of the build. rewrote, edited and maintained a good forum and discussion with everyone on here. Looked at profiles. Been on Twitch talking to everyone and making good memories. Even taken extra time to level up the build this league to try new things. Worked out a 10th variation for Uber Elder on a budget for less skilled, less invested players. You legit just level my build to 40 and insta demand some shit?

Brother, kindly eat my asshole with that. <3

I will add shit whenever I'm damn ready and know that it works.

LOL you post with insults as a joke, but get offended with 2 genuine questions, I mean you said you've done it several times then is it so hard to upload just 1 video? Getting agitated over 2 questions just shows its actually not possible to do deathless without the variations you have provided. I mean there's lack of immune to chill/stun which was why I am asking pretty obvious an uber elder deathless variation will require lots of change and dps won't be so high so I was curious..

Stopped at 40 cause I was bored, so.. one has to level it to 90 and test it for himself before he can actually ask question? Wew sounds like you are the demanding one
Last edited by PandaZeus on Jul 5, 2018, 9:09:48 AM
So I try to play an IIQ variant and this is my setup;

currently running on %55 quan and %41 rarity.

Since I started the game with this league can you please recommend anything else or is this one good enough?

Thanks!
"

LOL you post with insults as a joke, but get offended with 2 genuine questions, I mean you said you've done it several times then is it so hard to upload just 1 video? Getting agitated over 2 questions just shows its actually not possible to do deathless without the variations you have provided. I mean there's lack of immune to chill/stun which was why I am asking pretty obvious an uber elder deathless variation will require lots of change and dps won't be so high so I was curious..

Stopped at 40 cause I was bored, so.. one has to level it to 90 and test it for himself before he can actually ask question? Wew sounds like you are the demanding one

How about this to simplify things?

I read your text based question not in the manner you intended. Happens everyday. Like I previously posted. If you were not a spoiled kid asking for a handout and for someone else to do the work for you and you were just simply curious, then I apologise.

Some of the things that you are posting however are just wrong chronologically. Let me try to clarify. I made this build in Beast league on a toaster computer. I tried to find time elsewhere to record some footage. I took a build idea that I made and shared it. On pages 4-6 on the forum back in April, just like everyone else that wanted to do uber elder, I tried to learn a brand new fight and I shared my initial thoughts. Please read those actual thoughts to understand why back then, I did not upload any footage of Uber Elder. I even ended up using some of the beast armour to do it. This league doesn't even have that available.

It wasn't until Incursion that I decided to roll the character again and start fresh. I the. Tested out league starting and every other aspect of the game to help more people out. The only time I posted about Uber Elder was when amazing fans of the build wanted to have a good addition to do the fight. So I've been working with them (more posts than what you said you have read in the forums. Not arguing. Just a fact). We came to the conclusion again that it was doable but expensive. Then I set out to redo my passives and such to lower the overall cost and here we are. I'd personally say the literal only thing that I didn't do in the guide was post Same's pastebin on the front page. I wanted to wait until my variation was done and tested fully.

I actually never texted that you were the demanding one. Please don't add in other people's words. I just have a hard time understanding when you say I promised this post ages ago? That is the part of the text that genuinely confuses me. I did add Uber Elder variations coming after I rewrote the entire guide earlier in the league. That was for people wanting to contribute and I personally wasn't planning on doing Uber Elder then. If that part confused you then that again, is just simply misunderstood text.

So how about instead of continuing to get all pissy on both sides, we aim our big dick damage toward Uber Elder where it belongs and take the fight there and off the forums?
"
lunamoonsong wrote:
So I try to play an IIQ variant and this is my setup;

currently running on %55 quan and %41 rarity.

Since I started the game with this league can you please recommend anything else or is this one good enough?

Thanks!

Hiya,

Starting the game with some spicy speedy magic find. Nice!

I do have a quick question. What map are you farming for currency? I'll be able to better answer your question.
Thanks to you! Great guide and really enjoyable build.

Well, I learned about whole Atlas-shaping thing later so I am just randomly alching and going into yellow ones. Will try 50 to measure the profits and then will move on reds.

I thought about Burial Chambers but unshaping it and sealing others would be too costly.

If you have any advice I can take it.

Thank you!
"
lunamoonsong wrote:
Thanks to you! Great guide and really enjoyable build.

Well, I learned about whole Atlas-shaping thing later so I am just randomly alching and going into yellow ones. Will try 50 to measure the profits and then will move on reds.

I thought about Burial Chambers but unshaping it and sealing others would be too costly.

If you have any advice I can take it.

Thank you!

Hrmm,

Well you do still have the option of farming T10 or T11 maps like:

Shaped Toxic Sewers (great map for cyclone)

Shaped Haunted Mansions (one I like)

Shaped Channels (great source of divine orbs)

Shaped Underground Seas (this league and last league preferred)

The strat on mapping is the same as burial chambers. Make sure it's your only make of that tier and none are completed on the next highest tier.
Uber Elder down boys. Love This build, way too much fun.

My first 6 link manually!

Took about 760 fuse. Colors cooperated pretty easily using Vorici method.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info