[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Double Corrupt to the Thiefs, worth losing the 10 to all? And what would be desired my guess is Attack speed?

Keep the resist IMO
well, the one thing that keeps me from safely leveling beyond 98 is Martyr's Touch... any thoughts on a reliable counter? lost the first 10% of the level twice already lul

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Modifier:TormentTouchedMonsterMartyr
"
fusterlol wrote:
well, the one thing that keeps me from safely leveling beyond 98 is Martyr's Touch... any thoughts on a reliable counter? lost the first 10% of the level twice already lul

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Modifier:TormentTouchedMonsterMartyr

I've read some sources that basically say "Don't engage" haha. Others say "you know it when you see it"

and other that are like "I broke 4 monitors this league".

ATM, take your pick XD

You could potentially up your life leech cap and put on a carnage heart for the maps to be honest b/c if you run into it you'll at least be mega over leeching before and after.
Last edited by Vashseden on Jul 4, 2018, 5:46:17 PM
Where's the uber elder variation you promised? And any uber elder full video instead of the end of it?
"
PandaZeus wrote:
Where's the uber elder variation you promised? And any uber elder full video instead of the end of it?

WOW your customers are VERY demanding, and he don't even have a try attempted chr on his account shesh!
"
PandaZeus wrote:

Hiya,

I not only have cleared uber several times last league. Have been talking to others about each of their clears this league. Put up 9 variations of the build. rewrote, edited and maintained a good forum and discussion with everyone on here. Looked at profiles. Been on Twitch talking to everyone and making good memories. Even taken extra time to level up the build this league to try new things. Worked out a 10th variation for Uber Elder on a budget for less skilled, less invested players. You legit just level my build to 40 and insta demand some shit?

Brother, kindly eat my asshole with that. <3

I will add shit whenever I'm damn ready and know that it works.
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
PandaZeus wrote:

Hiya,

I not only have cleared uber several times last league. Have been talking to others about each of their clears this league. Put up 9 variations of the build. rewrote, edited and maintained a good forum and discussion with everyone on here. Looked at profiles. Been on Twitch talking to everyone and making good memories. Even taken extra time to level up the build this league to try new things. Worked out a 10th variation for Uber Elder on a budget for less skilled, less invested players. You legit just level my build to 40 and insta demand some shit?

Brother, kindly eat my asshole with that. <3

I will add shit whenever I'm damn ready and know that it works.

How about you don't act like a special snowflake child in 99% of your posts.
You just assumed that the account he posted from is the only thing he plays.
No need to give attitude just because he asked a legit question.
PoB variants are one thing, having an actual vid that you've been "promising" is another.
Last edited by dizika on Jul 5, 2018, 2:45:01 AM
Looks great! Finished Cruel lab at 44 lvl :D
"

How about you don't act like a special snowflake child in 99% of your posts.
You just assumed that the account he posted from is the only thing he plays.
No need to give attitude just because he asked a legit question.
PoB variants are one thing, having an actual vid that you've been "promising" is another.

Brother, complaining that I am a 'snowflake' when all I do is take time out of my day to help and evolve the concept of my build and have fun with others is let's just say off base.

I'm sorry if my post triggered you. I stand by what I said. I do not remember before today on the forums promising all these uber elder vids. Actually in beast league when I made the build, I wrote up a LONG forum review of Uber Elder and didn't even recommend people trying it.

More and more people wanted to do it, so I thought I would take more time to help and achieve the goal for the highest % possible of players to succeed with gathered date. Hence the POB variants. Hence the entire guide being rewritten. So we came to a new conclusion if you followed the forum that the cost is really high for those that have already completed it.

I wasn't willing to put down the 40ex+ price tag for the fight. So over the past like 4 days, I made a tanky variant that I havn't even really talked about on the forum b/c of this very type of comment.

I just literally a couple of hours ago killed Uber Elder and was either planning on putting the footage of the 1st kill up or spending a little more time perfecting the new method that only costs me like 10ex ish total (including a well rolled 6L loreweave chest).

All I will say is the text had zero ethics in the approach if the text was merely meant to simply ask a question. I wasn't even the only one to think this. Clear evidence after the post.

If it was a simple misunderstanding, then gg wp. You're white knight 'you're a snowflake b/c I couldn't figure out how to kill Uber Elder myself' approach only makes matters worse.

Like I said, if I had posted some actual shit saying that I personally was going to add in this new method a while ago, please show me. If you are just reading about all the discoveries we have made with our dedicated time and now you want to be a wanna be edgelord, again nani?

I generally do not actually react with anger ever so I'm not sure about the 99% thing other than you getting triggered.

Hope this helps <3
"
faraddox wrote:
Looks great! Finished Cruel lab at 44 lvl :D

Holy shit! Grats man. That's pretty badass haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info