[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
ShaxMC wrote:
What should my next step be? I just recently started actually focusing on this character so I just got all of this stuff today! I know I should 5 link my Starforge and get some jewels cause I dont have any, except for my Watcher's Eye and Pure Talent Jewel, but 5 linking my starforge is easy I would like to know what I should do beyond that!
Thanks!

P.S. I got lucky with my Shaper's Touch corruption, I got this corruption on my 3rd try! So it only cost me about 10 chaos to get this corruption, xd, compared to buying them for 3ex, ez money.

Nice progress with the set up.

hit up gem levels and level up then look at my min/max section for more info including certain watcher's eyes and +1 curse ammy and such. If you are really good at resist management, I'd even say +1 curse Carnage heart is great too.
Looking for something to push 100 with... thoughts on this build? Tanky enough with fast clear speed etc and won’t be to glass cannon for the deep 90,s ?
Last edited by shahmat1972 on Jul 3, 2018, 6:51:10 PM
"

Looking for something to push 100 with... thoughts on this build? Tanky enough with fast clear speed etc and won’t be to glass cannon for the deep 90,s ?

You can easily Push to 100 with this build, Vashseden has created a few variations that can handle pretty much everything in the game. i absolutely CRUSH anything the game throws at me except Uber Elder.

I took Vash's advise on an earlier post and he was kind enough to build me a POB tree but i am still unable to down the Uber. I will use the simulator to practice more and hopefully it helps me polish my skills
Not sure if theres anywhere i can improve on gear tho.....
"
"

You can easily Push to 100 with this build, Vashseden has created a few variations that can handle pretty much everything in the game. i absolutely CRUSH anything the game throws at me except Uber Elder.

I took Vash's advise on an earlier post and he was kind enough to build me a POB tree but i am still unable to down the Uber. I will use the simulator to practice more and hopefully it helps me polish my skills

I see you use Daresso's Salute with +1 Curse for Enfeeble+Vulnerability lvl12 on hit. I went for Phys Impresence and use the Blasphemy+Vulnerability setup instead. For the Res I use Purity of Elements. I feel like if something is meant to kill me, either my CWDT setup procs or I die anyway, so I don't see the point of Vitality or the enfeeble+Vulnerability on hit setup. Uber Elder is meant to be deadly and this build requires you to know the fights. You should be able to get him down fairly easily with it, but the fight itself is meant to be challenging of course. May you try the Impresence setup instead? Just a suggestion.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
"
"

I would totally switch up my build if I were you. Currency shouldn't be an issue if I look at your current items so here's what I would do:

Items:
1) Drop rat's nest for Starkonja's. EZ 300+ life right there and only dropping a little DPS.
2) Get the Pure Talent jewel back, it's pretty much a MUST HAVE for this build. Stats? GREAT! Inc. crit? FUCK YEAH! MS? ZOOM MOFO! It actually nets you more DPS than most of your current normal jewels...
3) Change up some of your jewels to have +inc max life on all of them and atleast 1 (preferably 2) to have +cold/lightning res (especially if you are going to use option 4)
4) FULLY OPTIONAL - Drop Bronn's for a 80% res roll +high added phys Loreweave (this requires you to get 2 jewels with cold/lightning res)

Tree:
I tried typing the changes out but it just made no sense when I read it back... So I just made it in your PoB.
These are the changes I would make IF you didn't get any new jewels: https://pastebin.com/Eb0pStZ3
These are the changes I would make IF you DID get a single new jewel: https://pastebin.com/SCpYncbQ
Please take not that the second one actually only requires you to get a single new jewel, yes your lightning res won't be capped (73% just don't get hit by too much lightning :P)

EDIT 1: I mean with your dual curse setup you are pushing 2 million dps anyway, might aswell drop 200k or so to get a bunch of survivability.
Last edited by Same1 on Jul 4, 2018, 6:30:32 AM
Any problems with Incursions? Like walk in and get insta gibed by ranged gives you are not in the spin to win range?
"
shahmat1972 wrote:

oh for sure. ez pz. we already have 2 lvl 98s that are pushing atm. just stick to the hp variant and then dip down hp for damage whenever you like if you want to be the absolute "wears a condom" safest.
"
Same1 wrote:
"
"

I would totally switch up my build if I were you. Currency shouldn't be an issue if I look at your current items so here's what I would do:

Items:
1) Drop rat's nest for Starkonja's. EZ 300+ life right there and only dropping a little DPS.
2) Get the Pure Talent jewel back, it's pretty much a MUST HAVE for this build. Stats? GREAT! Inc. crit? FUCK YEAH! MS? ZOOM MOFO! It actually nets you more DPS than most of your current normal jewels...
3) Change up some of your jewels to have +inc max life on all of them and atleast 1 (preferably 2) to have +cold/lightning res (especially if you are going to use option 4)
4) FULLY OPTIONAL - Drop Bronn's for a 80% res roll +high added phys Loreweave (this requires you to get 2 jewels with cold/lightning res)

Tree:
I tried typing the changes out but it just made no sense when I read it back... So I just made it in your PoB.
These are the changes I would make IF you didn't get any new jewels: https://pastebin.com/Eb0pStZ3
These are the changes I would make IF you DID get a single new jewel: https://pastebin.com/SCpYncbQ
Please take not that the second one actually only requires you to get a single new jewel, yes your lightning res won't be capped (73% just don't get hit by too much lightning :P)

EDIT 1: I mean with your dual curse setup you are pushing 2 million dps anyway, might aswell drop 200k or so to get a bunch of survivability.

Same is giving you safe options.

1 - i agree with starkonja's
2 - pure talent yes yes plz
3 - max life on jewels
4 - I'm actually a big fan of loreweave now to be honest and I'm prepping a 6L one atm as well. I know the fight can be done on a bronn's, belly, koams, farrul fur, but not worrying about purity of ice in the fight is actually really nice.

Now saying all this, I've worked out a 10th variation to the build (yeap) that imo, will handle Uber Elder on a budget. I know that the last thing some people want to hear after putting a lot of currency into the build but I wanted more people to have access early to the fight.

The pros/cons:

pros:

- It's cheaper
- It's super "tanky"
- Most of your gear can transfer over
- It makes for just an overall, less skill but more manageable fight for more players.

cons:

- It requires a semi massive passive tree change for the fight.
- Mapping with the passive change is not ... it's ass imo.

Basically, you would do all the contents in the game with any of the other variations and when you are ready, instead of spending 30+ex supping up your offense, you just spend like 1/2 an exalt swapping passives and putting on a carnage heart/loreweave and 2 rings instead of thief's torment.

After I kill Uber elder, I will provide a video of the fight and the adjustments I made. Basically if you like the fight and have lots of currency (because it takes a lot of currency to farm Uber Elder) you can just farm him as long as you like if that makes your pickle wiggle.

OR

You can just do the set up. Kill him. and swap back to OP OP OP I destroy everything with your quest done and your new sextant. <3
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Any problems with Incursions? Like walk in and get insta gibed by ranged gives you are not in the spin to win range?

Never.

Not once.
Double Corrupt to the Thiefs, worth losing the 10 to all? And what would be desired my guess is Attack speed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info