[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Aimanan wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
grambram wrote:
Hi, I have to say I enjoy your build. I have a little question. I have r-r-r-r-r-g bronn's lithe. Is it usefull?

Hiya!

I mean, yeah it totally can be:

- Cyclone - Melee phys - brutality - maim - damage on full life - ruthless

Vash, Ruthless won't support a channelled skill. Use Chance to Bleed.

im retarded
Last edited by ShaxMC on Jun 15, 2018, 6:17:34 AM
Hello,
This build is extremely fun, I am having a blast.
Still need to 6L my chest and at least 5L my Starforge.
This is my gear:

I found Starkonja's Head combined with Cyclopean Coil giving me TONS of hp, in addition to the TONS of hp that I get from it, Starkonja's high dex roll gives you the benefit of being immune to freeze, and with the 15% increased attributes you get Flat 30 extra hp and 24% extra melee physical damage from Shaper's Touch alone.
The Watcher's Eye is a real helper here, +45 chaos resist made my life SO much easier, it is unbelievable and 7% chance to evade while grace is on is really great.
I like being more tanky.

At this moment I am standing at 5.7k hp, 65% chance to evade attack, max res and -15% chaos res.
at lvl 90 I will get passed 6k HP with the hp nodes around constitution, Tho it might be quite the overkill so I was thinking about respec some hp nodes and save some points to get Heartseeker or go for Berserking since I am losing some attack speed from haste.
Last edited by slayer711 on Jun 15, 2018, 7:30:42 AM
"
slayer711 wrote:

The Watcher's Eye is a real helper here, +45 chaos resist made my life SO much easier, it is unbelievable and 7% chance to evade while grace is on is really great.
I like being more tanky.

Wow, good idea. Got myself another Watcher's Eye with better stats :D

Spoiler

Yes, the Life/Mana roll isn't that good. Gotta farm for more Divines, but I will get there.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
Last edited by Stone__Cold on Jun 15, 2018, 8:29:22 AM
Dear Vash, you mentioned on your stream to keep on you about updating the guide. So, please take some DayQuil for your cold, take off your pants, clean your room, have a hot meal, then begin updating. The rest of us leechers would like to have a productive weekend with this new knowledge of yours even though your health is in question.
Is there any particular reason why the below setup is not used? (the forum has been acting weird on me the past day or so, couldn't search if there's any mention of this in this thread)

2x Might of The Meek on two Scion's starting position

Gives significantly higher DPS (due to a lot of extra IAS, and Crit Multi), higher life, and higher total res from the nodes above Sentinel. Which in return allows the use of Vaal Haste/Haste + Grace by dropping Purity of Elements (with Enlighten

"
Is there any particular reason why the below setup is not used? (the forum has been acting weird on me the past day or so, couldn't search if there's any mention of this in this thread)

Gives significantly higher DPS (due to a lot of extra IAS, and Crit Multi), higher life, and higher total res from the nodes above Sentinel. Which in return allows the use of Vaal Haste/Haste + Grace by dropping Purity of Elements (with Enlighten

In order to do this, you have spent 15 additional talent points around the starting region. You will notice that all the termini of the existing tree contain powerful Notables, and that there are fewer than 15 of them, 12 to be precise.

My estimation is that their effect will considerably overwhelm this. However, in case you have actually simulated a finished build with the Might of the Meek setup, with the gear setup employed here, please upload a pastebin of the same and we can learn :)

EDIT: Also, please note that Haste and Grace both being 50% reservers, can not be used together unless you employ a certain piece of gear. Even Enlighten would leave us at ~56 mana, which would fail the CWDT setup and stop cyclone the moment CWDT triggerred.

EDIT 2: I have taken your Incursion Scion, raised it to level 100, given it my Belly, all DPS notables and Vita Void and Vaal Pact. Here is the pastebin, please verify this: https://pastebin.com/DgwkctsB

For comparison, I have left my Incursion Scion, Countenance, at level 90. Here is its pastebin: https://pastebin.com/1wfbXmxM

Please let us know if this seems to be accurate, on the DPS side.

Finally, this is what I am planning for my chaacter to end at, unless I get DPS hungry and lose 4 more points from the life box: https://pastebin.com/SE9qAfuK
Last edited by Aimanan on Jun 15, 2018, 6:12:28 PM
"
Aimanan wrote:
"

In order to do this, you have spent 15 additional talent points around the starting region. You will notice that all the termini of the existing tree contain powerful Notables, and that there are fewer than 15 of them, 12 to be precise.

My estimation is that their effect will considerably overwhelm this. However, in case you have actually simulated a finished build with the Might of the Meek setup, with the gear setup employed here, please upload a pastebin of the same and we can learn :)

EDIT: Also, please note that Haste and Grace both being 50% reservers, can not be used together unless you employ a certain piece of gear. Even Enlighten would leave us at ~56 mana, which would fail the CWDT setup and stop cyclone the moment CWDT triggerred.

Cleaning the little nodes (and fixing the path) around Revenge of The Hunted and Taking out Will of Blades gives enough points to take the nodes shown on the image at 97 (94 excluding the Shadow starting point since it's still bugged apparently). This still net a better overall total life, dps and resists, at least according to PoB. I'm still tinkering with a few things to optimize the tree a bit (not really interested on a level 97 tree myself), but even with those minor changes, the improvements are quite considerable (around 13% more overall dps compared to the original setup and slightly higher total life).

The only problem with Grace+Haste I've seen so far is that it requires Enlighten 4 to function. Remaining unreserved mana is a non issue since it's still above 100 (or around 2.3x cast of Cyclone) which is more than enough imo.

Last edited by ultimatecat on Jun 15, 2018, 5:57:42 PM
"

Cleaning the little nodes (and fixing the path) around Revenge of The Hunted and Taking out Will of Blades gives enough points to take the nodes shown on the image at 97 (94 excluding the Shadow starting point since it's still bugged apparently). This still net a better overall total life, dps and resists, at least according to PoB. I'm still tinkering with a few things to optimize the tree a bit (not really interested on a level 97 tree myself), but even with those minor changes, the improvements are quite considerable (around 13% more overall dps compared to the original setup and slightly higher total life).

The only problem with Grace+Haste I've seen so far is that it requires Enlighten 4 to function. Remaining unreserved mana is a non issue since it's still above 100 (or around 2.3x cast of Cyclone) which is more than enough imo.

Enlighten 4 we can afford. After all, the rest of the build isn't exactly plebian either. I'm interested to see your reworked pathing, any improvements to DPS are welcome. One can't have too much.
"
Aimanan wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
grambram wrote:
Hi, I have to say I enjoy your build. I have a little question. I have r-r-r-r-r-g bronn's lithe. Is it usefull?

Hiya!

I mean, yeah it totally can be:

- Cyclone - Melee phys - brutality - maim - damage on full life - ruthless

Vash, Ruthless won't support a channelled skill. Use Chance to Bleed.

Pffft I had chance to bleed up the whole time >-> idk what you're talking about XD
"
Merkoh wrote:
Dear Vash, you mentioned on your stream to keep on you about updating the guide. So, please take some DayQuil for your cold, take off your pants, clean your room, have a hot meal, then begin updating. The rest of us leechers would like to have a productive weekend with this new knowledge of yours even though your health is in question.

Haha, this is gold.

I will dedicate portions of each stream on writing the new updated guide that will include a ton of what people wanted to have added in the Tesla Cyclone build. I will def be over the 50,000 character limit of the 1st post, so the new one will use both the first two post when finished.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info