[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
grambram wrote:
Hi, I have to say I enjoy your build. I have a little question. I have r-r-r-r-r-g bronn's lithe. Is it usefull?

Hiya!

I mean, yeah it totally can be:

- Cyclone - Melee phys - brutality - maim - damage on full life - Chance to bleed
Last edited by Vashseden on Jun 15, 2018, 7:08:23 PM
"
pvh85 wrote:
Hey Bro, big thanks for the build.
I am copy that with 100% and after i buy STARFORGE, game has become FACEROLLEZSPIN.
That's my 1st uber lab where i kill izaro in 1sec :D

Again big thx.

Hiya!

Thanks and happy you are enjoying it!

Izaro is a little bitch. gg wp.
"
gladiusss wrote:
Thanks for creating this awesome build.

I have a problem with Pure Talent. I've already touched the starting points for Ranger and Shadow. But I'm not getting the +0.5% critical strike chance for touching the Shadow starting point.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

The shadow was bugged and as of today is now fixed.
"
ShaxMC wrote:
How and how long did it take you to get a starforge, I can see that you only have 1 character this league. How did you make so much money? Teach me senpai.

haha ty.

I'm super poor compared to some of the awesome people that decided my build was good enough to try. They are the true currency senpai nation.

but a quick answer is map farming with unlimited map sustain.

Feel free to google underground sea map farm, burial chambers map farm, toxic sewers map farm, haunted mansion map farm, etc. just uhh, pick your favorite and learn the map grind. It's pretty ez honestly and even a casual like me can do it.
"
Jadame wrote:
Thx for the detailed guide, having sick fun obliterating everything in maps and spiking to millions of dps under rolling hh buffs with just 5 link. Naturally, my only problem is having to stop spinning to pick currency.

Do you have any pointers for uberelder-killing gear? Carnage heart and belly? GG shaper/elder steel/coral rings and phys belt? Godlike corrupted bronns? Or am I overestimating him and he can be facerolled(facespinned I would say) with about 6k health 1mil deeps as long as I dont fuck up mechanics?

I do have a ton of knowledge on how to take down uber elder.

umm , you are right on the fact that with good skills and roughly 6k hp while still maintaining the 1mil dps you can do the fight for sure. I have a lot of updating on the guide that i need to do and that will include some uber elder rekage. All I can say for now is stay tuned and keep on me about updating the guide. Sick atm QQ
"
_Betamax_ wrote:
First of all, Vashseden thx for this awesome build ! It is my most enjoyable build I played in my poe career !

Can anyone have a look at my gear and tell me what's should be my next upgrade , I did elder and the minautor but I died several time and I felt my damage was lackluster :

"

https://pastebin.com/SGPPMphL

Thanks in advance guys !

Tyvm!

Glad you are enjoying the build! I popped in your PoB and you should drop the by the blade and the supporting passives there and the str node and pick up the brutal blade (top wheel) sword fun stuffs over by ranger for more damage.

Also, the damage will feel lower without the 6L on cyclone. if you doing the fights, Stibnite flask > jade imo for most end game bosses (not uber elder)

If I find something else, i'll let you know. I'm sick atm but I wanted reply asap.
Hope this helps
<3
"
GUCCl wrote:
Anyone have insight for pathing the Ranger side through revenge of the hunted (based on the guide) vs. pathing through the far right and going through blood drinker to reach the trickery/assassination node? I'm on the latter after debating with myself since heartseeker looks like a good option later on.
I'm currently running vaal pact and vitality void w/o thief's torment. No starforge yet.

The right side is totally fine and I might even make it the core set up later, I just wanted people to have a good access to INT (aspect of lynx) while leveling up and not freaking out about the apparently "no INT" even though the total passives actually put you 10 int OVER what you need.

So feel free brother <3
"
sephonly wrote:
"
Aimanan wrote:
I'd say wait for Vash. If we screw up and get you dead, that'd be baaaaad.

You jynxed me Aimaan! I was playing from work and RIPd to a strongbox lmao... opened it unidentified and freeze flask was out of charges apparently. Had to mention I was on work laptop becuase it has no GFX card so I couldn't respond quickly enough.

The build was coming along really well (was l85) and had just hit 60k tooltip dps unbuffed on 5-L. Would highly recommend to anyone in SC/HC alike. First RIP of the season (haven't played much) - on to the next! Thanks for all yer help fellas.

Yeah, np at all. Sorry to hear about the RIP but glad you had a good time!

Much kudos to Aim for the hella forum support action <3
-reserved-
Last edited by Aimanan on Jun 15, 2018, 5:27:50 AM
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
grambram wrote:
Hi, I have to say I enjoy your build. I have a little question. I have r-r-r-r-r-g bronn's lithe. Is it usefull?

Hiya!

I mean, yeah it totally can be:

- Cyclone - Melee phys - brutality - maim - damage on full life - ruthless

Vash, Ruthless won't support a channelled skill. Use Chance to Bleed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info