[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
fusterlol wrote:

Great build, love it :> It's super smooth gameplay. Looking for a nice corruption on a Deceiver right now. So many new choices to make! Did you find something else that would benefit this build?

Thanks for the guide!

Did you color Bronn's by you'r self?) How did you manage those?
"
fusterlol wrote:

Great build, love it :> It's super smooth gameplay. Looking for a nice corruption on a Deceiver right now. So many new choices to make! Did you find something else that would benefit this build?

Thanks for the guide!

Hiya,

Grats on the epic ass progress on the build!

I personally have been using a stygian vise now with a chaos resist roll for those pesky chaos incursion bosses with the new attacks.

I find that it helps out.

I want to try that weapon swap rampage mentioned a little earlier in the forum. Will probably try it tomorrow. I'll keep at added new stuff into the build. I mostly want to be available to help others learn the build and kick ass at it <3
"
monkuar wrote:
How did you guys manage to get Starforge so fast omg lol, cz!

Doing this build and it's insanely fun. Love how Daresso's is available early on now

He's a beast haha.

Yeah, cheap Daresso's = Best Daressos. Going to be amazing every league now.
"
ScottEvill wrote:
"
fusterlol wrote:

Thanks for the guide!

Yo scott!

I was actually messing around with that on stream earlier.

I am finding the Artisan crafting tool in your hideout the best method.

To do this:

Put the chest in.

Make it 2 sockets.

Choose 1 red/1blue option. (2 reds work as well)

Then select 3 sockets. If the next socket isn't an off color you need, go back to two socket and repeat until you get the 3rd socket an off color.

Then you just repeat this process until you have 5 off color sockets and hit six socket 1 time and it will almost always be the green socket you need for cyclone.

Then link the sockets and gg.

(Each time you go down a socket it saves the color of your previous choice. So you never lose anything by going back)

This route will take Jewellers instead of chroms.
"
ScottEvill wrote:
"
fusterlol wrote:

Thanks for the guide!

yes, i bought alot of chromatics and went with vorici 3R. took me around 2k, which is quite lucky. you can also go the jeweller way as mentioned. either way, luck is involved :) as always
Tabula vs 5L Bronn dropping maim?

guess 5L Bronn is better? :) next big investment should be calc

btw: love this build so far got to 80 so easy, carry'd guildies labs so easy. awesome work!
Last edited by Rablin on Jun 5, 2018, 5:27:39 AM
Build update

finally got a good deal on starforge, time to sink all my currency in

Was going for jeweler method and got 6s before 4s and 4fusings DEEP it happend `\0.o
Praise Rngesus!
The greatest tragedy in life is wasted talent.!
And remember exiles, good loot it's a illusion.
Last edited by Valhall on Jun 5, 2018, 7:20:14 AM
Hi, can somebody help me a bit cause i have problem with this build.
I'm level 72 and so much things can just ONESHOT me. Have you any advice what to do to upgrade my survivality ?

char name :Arieli_Lets_Spin_to_win
Last edited by Kubik1512 on Jun 5, 2018, 8:50:40 AM
Are you maybing doing maps that are to high for your level? My equipment is worse than yours is, and i dont get oneshot weird. I even managed merc lab on my own (got killed 2 times by laggs, without it was a cake walk).
So i repeat my previous thanks for the guide, Spin to Win is awesome :D
I didn't specify. I mean it's going quite well in maps but problem start in temples and incursion where i die randomly.

Anyway i think this guide is well, i propabbly done something wrong xD
Last edited by Kubik1512 on Jun 5, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info