[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Kubik1512 wrote:
Hi, can somebody help me a bit cause i have problem with this build.
I'm level 72 and so much things can just ONESHOT me. Have you any advice what to do to upgrade my survivality ?

char name :Arieli_Lets_Spin_to_win

Path up to shadow asap grab life and INT and respec int node between marauder and duelist.
Temple has alot chaos dmg and apex boss are kinda rippy before you understand the mechanic.
Bleed flask thats a must, kondo is some what scary with decent crit chance because you cant leech from crits, if you have merc lab use hiltless and respec out of Razor edge you will lose +1 range and some dmg but again you have 6l so better foucs on life nodes..
The greatest tragedy in life is wasted talent.!
And remember exiles, good loot it's a illusion.
"
Valhall wrote:
Build update

finally got a good deal on starforge, time to sink all my currency in

Was going for jeweler method and got 6s before 4s and 4fusings DEEP it happend `\0.o
Praise Rngesus!

Nice!! grats!
"
Rablin wrote:
Tabula vs 5L Bronn dropping maim?

guess 5L Bronn is better? :) next big investment should be calc

btw: love this build so far got to 80 so easy, carry'd guildies labs so easy. awesome work!

5L Bronn's = happiness over tabby

Thanks for the kind words!

I'm glad you are enjoying the build and helpin' out dem guildies.
is there a big difference of dps between hiltless and starforge ?
"
MONSEIGNEUR wrote:

Yes indeed it's BIG got 30k different on my tooltip to lazy for checking PoEbuilder.
The greatest tragedy in life is wasted talent.!
And remember exiles, good loot it's a illusion.
"
Valhall wrote:
"
Kubik1512 wrote:
Hi, can somebody help me a bit cause i have problem with this build.
I'm level 72 and so much things can just ONESHOT me. Have you any advice what to do to upgrade my survivality ?

char name :Arieli_Lets_Spin_to_win

Path up to shadow asap grab life and INT and respec int node between marauder and duelist.
Temple has alot chaos dmg and apex boss are kinda rippy before you understand the mechanic.
Bleed flask thats a must, kondo is some what scary with decent crit chance because you cant leech from crits, if you have merc lab use hiltless and respec out of Razor edge you will lose +1 range and some dmg but again you have 6l so better foucs on life nodes..

Hiya,

There are some good points here. Shadows crit = good crit. grab it bby.

Temple/incursion chaos = EEEEK. I actually picked up some chaos resist on my belt to mitigate. (optional)

hiltless or doom sword = sexy. Try one out today!

Bleed removal flask asap, jade flask would be nice instead of 1 of the health.

Make sure you don't panic hit the soul catcher flask b/c that = death.

Shaper's Touch gloves are already down to 10c. (will be dropping more soon)

This would be a good start.

"
MONSEIGNEUR wrote:

hiltless/Kondo's = Up to a Guardian killer

Kondo's = Can kill Shaper but needs some skill.

Starforge = Universe splitter. World Ender. Planet Destroyer. Kill a Guardian by it looking at your sweet sword and just jumping off a bridge.

I hope this comparison helps.

<3
Hey guys, just encase anyone is wondering about Uber Elder or how far you can push some budget gear,

Check out these two clips that amaaaazing supporters (Jelly / Weschina) have clipped for me on Twitch.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DistinctShortCookieDancingBaby - Uber Elder Kill. 3.8k hp. Started this lab as a 2 man and the other member died 1/2 way through. Finished it solo.

https://clips.twitch.tv/FitTolerantVultureTTours - T15 Boss Kill with no bronn's no starforge, 1chaos chest, etc etc.
Hello , i would like some gear advice please as i'm really stuck on upgrades , everything that i think is an upgrade is a downgrade in damage or life/resist , with flasks and ancestral warchief i have 100k DPS but thats not anywhere near enough i think ? Any help would be appreciated on any upgrade i could get , thanks , i have currency (chaos / exalts) (playing as scion btw)

There is no starforge available either which makes it really horrible to find upgrades : /

POB link with flasks up https://imgur.com/a/0yXSSbW

Gear :

Last edited by Townies on Jun 5, 2018, 1:39:07 PM
Hi, i want to ask some q.
How do u think about to change Damage on Full life gem for Fortify Support?
It grants always 20% reduction, & have 43% dmg on 20 lvl. We loose some damage, but we not always at 100% hp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info