[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Can anyone help me out on what piece I should be looking to upgrade next. Im having a hard time figuring out what to buy to improve the build other then just saving away until starforges start popping up.
Hey guys, don't know if I overlooked it in the comments section, but Enfeeble has to stay Level 6 in order to pe procced by CWDT. Wondered why you cast it urself, but then in your setup I saw you left it at level 6, not 20 as shown under "gloves". Sorry if I got something wrong, but I think it could be helpful :-)

But I got another question regarding your build: I can't find any life leech aspect in your build or gear, how do you profit with the slay ascendancy point? Or did you just ignore it?
Last edited by Met4morphosis on Jun 3, 2018, 9:15:17 PM
"
JizaBol wrote:
"
Brenovisky wrote:
Guys, my only concern about the build is: The Colors!

How do you get the 4r1g1b on Bronn's Lithe?

use jeweler coloring

I think it will costs even more! Every 6s try is 350j, and u need 4r1g1b at Full Dex item!
"
Brenovisky wrote:
"
JizaBol wrote:
"
Brenovisky wrote:
Guys, my only concern about the build is: The Colors!

How do you get the 4r1g1b on Bronn's Lithe?

use jeweler coloring

I think it will costs even more! Every 6s try is 350j, and u need 4r1g1b at Full Dex item!

not really, u just get first 5 sockets 4r1b and last one will be 1g which is common for Bronns. So there was some stats on reddit and looks like getting ofcolor with jeweler method is ~10%. So we can assume you will get last green socket with one attempt (2 if you are unlucky).
Loving the build. I've been looking for a fun and fast melee mapper and this definitely fit the bill.

My links are SO bad since I still have to color my Bronn's so I'll probably use a Belly or something until I can correctly color it. I need that 6L damage.

Fun build, excited to take it into very endgame content once I get it all set. Thanks for this :)
Hi,

first of all thank you for the guide.
I am still pretty new to PoE so leveling up till I got Cyclone was a pain, sadly, but then i got Tabula from a sacrifice and Cyclone at the same time and found and amazing hammer which carried me till level 51, now I am using Terminus Est.
So far I am happy. Already managed a whole Temple run and once killing all enemies in an Incursion.
Another fun tip: Use new 2H unique axe in a weapon swap to map with rampage without having to give up a belt/gloves slot!

Just get one kill with it and swap back to your main weapon and away you go.
I have got a question, how are you leeching is it solely based on the leech of the ring? Because i cant find any other leech in there.
Wouldnt more leech make it a little smoother in the end?
"
Nichmich wrote:
I have got a question, how are you leeching is it solely based on the leech of the ring? Because i cant find any other leech in there.
Wouldnt more leech make it a little smoother in the end?

Blood rage gives you leech when active. Re-cast on bosses.
"
HulkHoogan wrote:
Loving the build. I've been looking for a fun and fast melee mapper and this definitely fit the bill.

My links are SO bad since I still have to color my Bronn's so I'll probably use a Belly or something until I can correctly color it. I need that 6L damage.

Fun build, excited to take it into very endgame content once I get it all set. Thanks for this :)

What options do you see for this build in min/maxing in the very end game? except 6l and enchants.

Also, if it possible can you open your characters in profile so we can track your progress and follow it.

Thank you.
Last edited by JizaBol on Jun 4, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info