[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Vashseden wrote:

The Berserker ascendancy already has stun immunity after reaching 25 rage (easy to do at the start of a map) built into the build.

You can also get Unwavering stance if you like. Sure it says you can't evade attacks, but we don't evade really anyway. We dodge. Boot enchants could help while building the rage no problem as well. These are just some of the things to transition to.

Yeah this is true and Rage is easy to keep up on maps. You do lose it on bosses with long intros though, like Guardians etc. And of course you lose it when you use Berserk.

I hit lvl 99 right before the update so it's easy to experiment now. Btw. Without Dismembering we lose 20% chance to Maim on crit hit. We do get Maim from Ancestral Warchief link so it's still there on bosses and more difficult stuff when you spam totems.

this build is a bit confusing now...

there is a 3.11 pob, with berserker, after reading it a few times i now know when to switch to berserker from slayer.

but what about a pob for 3.11 for league start?
and what items to use at start?
since i dont have all the expensive stuff at start right now. im a bit overwhelmed.
Last edited by FamousAzzkicker on Jun 22, 2020, 6:11:03 PM
Would 2h sword exquisite crafting be best choice to make high pdps?
Hello, so far not rly a fan of it im far to squishy with tabula rasa and the evasion helmet atleast i think thats the problem.

You Posted a Armor with -15 mana cost how do i get it? cheapest i've seen is 7 ex imo

can i just buy a Plate and roll this modifier on it somehow?

new to the game so no clue whatsoever
"
Hello, so far not rly a fan of it im far to squishy with tabula rasa and the evasion helmet atleast i think thats the problem.

You Posted a Armor with -15 mana cost how do i get it? cheapest i've seen is 7 ex imo

can i just buy a Plate and roll this modifier on it somehow?

new to the game so no clue whatsoever

You can only craft the "Socketed Attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost" mod on a chest piece with Warlord influence that has item level(ilvl) of at least 85 or higher.
Hey thx so i just buy myself an armor and also a warlords exalted orb use it one the armor and pray and if i dont get it i repeat? again sorry never did crafting so far
Thanks for sharing the build, I've come to the point I'm looking to transition from Slayer/Raider to Berserker/Raider?
Need to get the chest and two 1 handers, before I start to spend too much can you confirm I'm at the right stage and any comments? The guide at this point really has confused me

https://pastebin.com/ZXz17LW7

Thanks
Last edited by reyraider78 on Jun 25, 2020, 12:34:36 PM
"
Hey thx so i just buy myself an armor and also a warlords exalted orb use it one the armor and pray and if i dont get it i repeat? again sorry never did crafting so far

Yes. You can buy a 6-links Astral Plate with ilvl >= 85, craft some life and resistance on it to use for a while until u have enough currency to buy a Warlord exalted orb. Then use that orb on the armor. If u dont get the mod "Socketed Attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost". Scour it with Orb of scouring, then use Orb of Alteration on it until u get the mod. After that, use regal orb to make it Rare and hope u would get a good roll life or resistance mod.

Alternatively, u can always buy it strait from the market.

If u want to upgrade it to double-influence later, I recommend watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=007WxfUajhQ&t=13s
thank you
I havnt even made it to maps yet but where is the leech at? im getting hurt so bad sometimes i have to run away or just die even with blood rage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info