[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Vashseden wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
The sudden lack of posts on this thread tells you all you need to know. I think this build is Toast due to the Cyclone Nerf, and big Starforge and duel wielding nerfs....

So Long Cyclone, it's been fun, but all great things must come to an end. .............

Back to my minion/spectre build which is one of the few builds that DIDN'T get nerfed, except for a tiny bit on the passive tree....

I legit almost spilled my drink I was laughing so hard.

If all you care about is being one of the most broken thing in the game, feel free to roll minions.

The Stun immunity change is nothing to worry about at all. It's funny how all these redditors want to trash cyclone any chance they get but when minions/archemage/heralds are all crazy it's like *crickets*

oh well, play what is fun for you. Your statement is just so wrong.

The build will still scale extremely well and starforge will possibly still have a place (since so many think it's going to be absolute trash tier, maybe the price drops a lot early on. I'd love that concept)

Plus noone really knows just how far crafting will be pushed in Harvest league. It's my understanding, GGG reallllly wants you to make some amazing things this league. Hell, I know plenty of people that crafted better swords for the build in past leagues.

Not to mention Warcry buffs, might be fun to throw in the mix this league.

All I know is that this Build is a great build, BUT I was at an absolute standstill in mid tier maps using a Terminus EST. The build didn’t become much more powerful until I upgraded to a Starforge. But now that GGG fucked up and gutted the hell out of Starforge, anything better than Starforge is going to cost a ton of exalts
Last edited by Mentoya on Jun 17, 2020, 3:17:16 PM
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
The sudden lack of posts on this thread tells you all you need to know. I think this build is Toast due to the Cyclone Nerf, and big Starforge and duel wielding nerfs....

So Long Cyclone, it's been fun, but all great things must come to an end. .............

Back to my minion/spectre build which is one of the few builds that DIDN'T get nerfed, except for a tiny bit on the passive tree....

I legit almost spilled my drink I was laughing so hard.

If all you care about is being one of the most broken thing in the game, feel free to roll minions.

The Stun immunity change is nothing to worry about at all. It's funny how all these redditors want to trash cyclone any chance they get but when minions/archemage/heralds are all crazy it's like *crickets*

oh well, play what is fun for you. Your statement is just so wrong.

The build will still scale extremely well and starforge will possibly still have a place (since so many think it's going to be absolute trash tier, maybe the price drops a lot early on. I'd love that concept)

Plus noone really knows just how far crafting will be pushed in Harvest league. It's my understanding, GGG reallllly wants you to make some amazing things this league. Hell, I know plenty of people that crafted better swords for the build in past leagues.

Not to mention Warcry buffs, might be fun to throw in the mix this league.

All I know is that this Build is a great build, BUT I was at an absolute standstill in mid tier maps using a Terminus EST. The build didn’t become much more powerful until I upgraded to a Starforge. But now that GGG fucked up and gutted the hell out of Starforge, anything better than Starforge is going to cost a ton of exalts

No offense that is more of a you problem. I've done shaper/sirus/conqueror's etc w/out a starforge and with it, I just stomped them. Then going savior + para... plus with the new crafting, you can craft high tier 2 handers or even STILL swap to dual wield at any point after terminus for even more dps even after the nerf.
"

No offense that is more of a you problem. I've done shaper/sirus/conqueror's etc w/out a starforge and with it, I just stomped them. Then going savior + para... plus with the new crafting, you can craft high tier 2 handers or even STILL swap to dual wield at any point after terminus for even more dps even after the nerf.

If you read back on the posts, you will see that I wasn't the only one having this problem. Several people were commenting on getting one-shotted and survival, and until someone posts some Sirus/ Late awakener Level videos that prove otherwise AND show their non super expensive gear, I'm going to be reluctant to believe them....
(and no videos from Standard either, where players have access to tons of currency)
Last edited by Mentoya on Jun 17, 2020, 9:14:09 PM
"
Mentoya wrote:
"

If you read back on the posts, you will see that I wasn't the only one having this problem. Several people were commenting on getting one-shotted and survival, and until someone posts some Sirus/ Late awakener Level videos that prove otherwise AND show their non super expensive gear, I'm going to be reluctant to believe them....
(and no videos from Standard either, where players have access to tons of currency)

*shrug* I don't have to prove anything. Many people over multiple years can attest to otherwise. Either way, I hope you have fun this league and happy hunting.
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
"

*shrug* I don't have to prove anything. Many people over multiple years can attest to otherwise. Either way, I hope you have fun this league and happy hunting.

Thanks. Although I wasn't talking about "you" specifically proving anything.

Even if I had been successful, The Cyclone play style was starting to bore the fuck out of me anyway,so it's a good thing..........Best of luck to you as well this league....

Last edited by Mentoya on Jun 18, 2020, 1:34:46 AM
One option to replace the lost stun immunity from Cyclone is boot enchantment.

80% chance to avoid being stunned if you've killed recently... pretty good. Won't help with bosses though.
"
patouskii wrote:
One option to replace the lost stun immunity from Cyclone is boot enchantment.

80% chance to avoid being stunned if you've killed recently... pretty good. Won't help with bosses though.

The Berserker ascendancy already has stun immunity after reaching 25 rage (easy to do at the start of a map) built into the build.

You can also get Unwavering stance if you like. Sure it says you can't evade attacks, but we don't evade really anyway. We dodge. Boot enchants could help while building the rage no problem as well. These are just some of the things to transition to.

"
plus with the new crafting, you can craft high tier 2 handers

Can you give a noob some pointers on what that would look like? As in what Base to use, which influence and what stats to roll for?
hello,

your link doesn't work on path of building :

POB with cluster jewels 3.11
https://pastebin.com/phhGNxzv - 39.1 Mil DPS x 2 (Savior) = 78.2Mil DPS

he crash all time (i have the last version)

thanks
"
Irimaris wrote:
hello,

your link doesn't work on path of building :

POB with cluster jewels 3.11
https://pastebin.com/phhGNxzv - 39.1 Mil DPS x 2 (Savior) = 78.2Mil DPS

he crash all time (i have the last version)

thanks

If you are the one who msg me, sounds you like got it working now. Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info