[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Hey I've switched to Berserk and from 2hand to dual wield my Dmg went from 10,5k to 5,9k gained a bit of surviveability but my dmg is just far to low how can i fix that? does buying Paradoxica with 80 dps give me suddenly +15k dmg or something? want to farm reliable red maps did some but had trouble and would like to do the stuff with the awakener lvl aswell but for no i just cant have some currency to spare.
Last edited by Silenceohlovit on Jul 1, 2020, 11:33:12 AM
Your character is in private, we can't see, so we can't really help :( but i did the same thing than you, and my dps is doubled, just try to get sword like mine, they are not really expensive.

My only problem with red maps is survivability :(
"
Ayeto wrote:
Hi i keep dying on high tier maps, any idea where i could improve my survivability to stop getting one shot by everything ?

Well, you can switch the Abyssus helmet for Starkonja, its going to hurt your dps quite a bit but you wont get one-shot as often.
Sorry didnt know my chars are private think i fixed it my average dmg is still 3k lower my burst got better i peak around 18k so far im thinking about buying The Savior or Ryslatha which would be better? and Thanks for the help
"
Sorry didnt know my chars are private think i fixed it my average dmg is still 3k lower my burst got better i peak around 18k so far im thinking about buying The Savior or Ryslatha which would be better? and Thanks for the help

If you want to play dual swords, u need The Saviour since it technically double your dps by creating a clone of you. POB does not include dps from your clone to the calculation so your dps may appear lower but it is actually double that. Anyway, get the Saviour first. Also replace the other 1-handed sword with Paradoxica or a crafted sword.
"
mrnb9x wrote:
"
Ayeto wrote:
Hi i keep dying on high tier maps, any idea where i could improve my survivability to stop getting one shot by everything ?

Well, you can switch the Abyssus helmet for Starkonja, its going to hurt your dps quite a bit but you wont get one-shot as often.

I die a lot in maps to and i dont even have abyssus
Masters in higher tiers 1 hit 4.5k hp it seems
Temples kill this char easy because low armor

I kinda feel like after i repected to phase acro i die more then what i had before but i dont want to waste like 30 regrets seeing if that was really the case (also i dont have that many ;p)

If your using hitless get rid of that fast cause you will feel like you randomly keep getting almost 1 shot from cycloning into packs

DW ahns with a -1 charge (for perma onslught) is higher dps then any of the 2h swords (maybe even starforge didnt try)
Albeit the build truly is a glass cannon, I've been having quite a blast playing it.
I have a question though, PoB says ryslatha's coil doesn't really add that much dps compared to the belt of the deceiver. Are the calculations incorrect?
Also, aside from getting a -15 mana armor and getting mark of the elder, what else would you recommend as an upgrade?

EDIT: One more question, how do you manage to fit in herald of purity, pride, precision, war banner and flesh & stone all at once? I'm using a level 3 enlighten and can only run pride, herald and precision.

EDIT 2: Figured out that Circle of Guilt has a herald of purity mana reservation roll.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by sea_serpent on Jul 6, 2020, 1:08:22 PM
"
Albeit the build truly is a glass cannon, I've been having quite a blast playing it.
I have a question though, PoB says ryslatha's coil doesn't really add that much dps compared to the belt of the deceiver. Are the calculations incorrect?
Also, aside from getting a -15 mana armor and getting mark of the elder, what else would you recommend as an upgrade?

EDIT: One more question, how do you manage to fit in herald of purity, pride, precision, war banner and flesh & stone all at once? I'm using a level 3 enlighten and can only run pride, herald and precision.

EDIT 2: Figured out that Circle of Guilt has a herald of purity mana reservation roll.

Thanks in advance!

Im using 5 auras (dread banner blood & sand precision herald and pride) without that mana mod on my ring and i dont have any reduce nodes i dont think they are 10% 10% 25% 25 mana 50% leaves me with 6 mana

Also belt coil should be WAY higher dps since the other belt only gives like 30% dmg (not MORE either) so im guessing calcs are wrong
"

Thanks in advance!

You don't need mana reservation you can just use blood magic on the precision aura until you get enough mana to use it.

Also your Precision aura is too high level (20) you MUST keep it lvl 5 or lower, and with Enlighten lvl 3 you should be able to use all of your aura without blood magic. It is really important to look which level are gems on build guide!

Edit : Maybe you got a lvl 20 precision because of your mana reservation of your ring, but i think you should get a better ring with both Herald of purity buff instead of mana reservation that only allow you to get max level precision ( that gives 30% more crit chance than a level 5 )

And btw you should upgrade your lvl 1 enlighten gem to 20% quality to get 100% bonus xp!
Last edited by Ayeto on Jul 8, 2020, 3:59:51 AM
I'm really loving this build. I'm considering going from 2H Starforge to Savior/Paradoxica or Savior/Other. Could someone check my build or gear and let me know if I should even bother?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info