[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Aedenes wrote:
Damn i never thought i would love a build more than trickster MS/FB. Might play it again for next league as second character tho :D. Didn't wanted to bother with flashback (i really dont like to start too many times from scratch so...). Invested a lot in bestiary and i love it, why didn't i played it earlier :/.

Took a long time this late in bestia to find a rat's nest with cyclone enchant, so i played with a starkonja first. 800+ rip chroma for bronn's color x) and god damn is that even possible to have Curse corrupt on gloves ? i've vaaled like 30 of them so far :<. and noone sells them with right colors :@

Did uberlab myself, thought i wouldn't make it and then dark shrine "only crit" did the job for me.
Now need to spam maps for more levels (77 atm)

Just a quick FYI on the gloves comment. In Beastiary I ended up getting the cheapest pair of Vulnerability Shaper's goves and then used Vorici 8 to get the right colors and links. Just wanted to mention that as I sometimes forget Vorici can provide that service.
"
Aedenes wrote:
Damn i never thought i would love a build more than trickster MS/FB. Might play it again for next league as second character tho :D. Didn't wanted to bother with flashback (i really dont like to start too many times from scratch so...). Invested a lot in bestiary and i love it, why didn't i played it earlier :/.

Took a long time this late in bestia to find a rat's nest with cyclone enchant, so i played with a starkonja first. 800+ rip chroma for bronn's color x) and god damn is that even possible to have Curse corrupt on gloves ? i've vaaled like 30 of them so far :<. and noone sells them with right colors :@

Did uberlab myself, thought i wouldn't make it and then dark shrine "only crit" did the job for me.
Now need to spam maps for more levels (77 atm)

Hiya,

Glad you like the build! Nice aoe roll on that HH haha. I didn't get such luck when I vaal orb'd mine. Oh, if you do want to add vul on hit on the gloves, just look for some with either the sockets for the boots or just 2 Reds. The enfeeble curese and increased duration are great but not 100% needed if you were wanting to ramp up damage and that was your only option to do so.

I wish I had your level of gear at level 77. Sounds like fun! <3B
"

Just a quick FYI on the gloves comment. In Beastiary I ended up getting the cheapest pair of Vulnerability Shaper's goves and then used Vorici 8 to get the right colors and links. Just wanted to mention that as I sometimes forget Vorici can provide that service.

Haha *facepalm* I did forget to mention Vorici. That's a really good call!
"
EaterOfBabies wrote:

Oh, sadly i dont have vorici 8 (he's 6 almost 7 xD). i'm such a lazy ass when it comes to masters <_<

"
Vashseden wrote:
Hiya,

Glad you like the build! Nice aoe roll on that HH haha. I didn't get such luck when I vaal orb'd mine. Oh, if you do want to add vul on hit on the gloves, just look for some with either the sockets for the boots or just 2 Reds. The enfeeble curese and increased duration are great but not 100% needed if you were wanting to ramp up damage and that was your only option to do so.

Got the HH for 48ex instead of any overall 55+ ex :p. Had all my luck wasted on 1st char and happened to lucky craft tons of decent RF helmet mainly for currency :p.
What would you recommand to replace Enfeeble to get more damage ?
Also i'm wondering, Vulnerability corrupt on gloves, does that get replace by any other curse i'd use when i'm fighting mobs or does both works ?
"
Aedenes wrote:
"
EaterOfBabies wrote:

Oh, sadly i dont have vorici 8 (he's 6 almost 7 xD). i'm such a lazy ass when it comes to masters <_<

"
Vashseden wrote:
Hiya,

Got the HH for 48ex instead of any overall 55+ ex :p. Had all my luck wasted on 1st char and happened to lucky craft tons of decent RF helmet mainly for currency :p.
What would you recommand to replace Enfeeble to get more damage ?
Also i'm wondering, Vulnerability corrupt on gloves, does that get replace by any other curse i'd use when i'm fighting mobs or does both works ?

I'm just referring to having now access to Vuln curse (upping damage) as an option if you can not fit enfeeble and/or increased duration into having the right socket color options available.

Even though you are not running +1 curses, enfeeble is still helpful (sort of) when it comes to ranged attacks in really amped up maps with tons of mods and the Vul is just amazing added damage. So in the long run, enfeeble just takes a back seat to the build overall the more you invest. There are multiple routes to take on the skill gems at that point if dropping enfeeble. (thought of 5 just typing this but didn't want to post a page long answer haha.... sometimes I tend to do that.) Once you are in a comfortable place with the build, feel free to play around a bit. The enfeeble, increased duration, enhance are all my flavors for an overall good feels moment.
Atziri Disfavour wouldnt be good for this build? has the +2 Range etc.
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.
"
xPiranha wrote:
Atziri Disfavour wouldnt be good for this build? has the +2 Range etc.

Hiya, Well you can make a variation of the build in which you remove all the sword nodes and change them over to axe if you like. It will not perform as advertised so to speak, but yeah. If you want to use a Disfavour feels free.

I do not want to incur the wrath of the nerds when talking about disfavour vs starforge. I definitely prefer starforge and consider it a better weapon personally.
Last edited by Vashseden on May 16, 2018, 8:35:18 PM
Hey man, Nice build never played cyclone like that.
One question though, when i use blood rage my hp drops too much, its that normal because im lvl 82 or im doing something wrong?
"
ShinShaka wrote:
Hey man, Nice build never played cyclone like that.
One question though, when i use blood rage my hp drops too much, its that normal because im lvl 82 or im doing something wrong?

Hiya,

I wouldn't mind helping you out. You just gotta make your profile public. It will be in your account settings. Just post when you have done that and I'll take a look.
Done Vash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info