[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Mooginator wrote:
So I just hit 80 with this build. My initial feedback:

This is the best Cyclone build I've ever played (and I've played a LOT of them).

First, only one death at 80 and that was 100% my fault. I hit a zerg freeze breach and had the unfreeze on my MANA flask; so when I hit it, I had full mana and it didn't take. Whoops! It's on my diamond flask now.

Took around 14 hours of gameplay to get to 80.

Currently using Hiltless since I'm mapping more than anything and the +2 is great. Still rocking a Tabula, which is impressive given I've only died once and that was a mistake on my part.

Going to keep pushing - probably to 90 at this point - and see how things go at T13+.

Thanks again for this great build - still a LOT to improve (jewels, weapon, body armor, etc) - but it's certainly fun!

And this build greatly outperforms my Sunder build...

<3 Thanks for the love and I'm glad you are liking the build. Yeah that death is 100% your fault and no refunds. #Badjoke #IHaveDiedTheSameWayBefore.

Good luck on the leveling and yeah, you'll see big improvements to the build the more you push it for sure.

It seems to me this would be a more viable build for racing to L100 than Sunder... Thoughts?
All that and a bag of chips!
"
Mooginator wrote:
It seems to me this would be a more viable build for racing to L100 than Sunder... Thoughts?

I do know that it is really fast. However, I can not claim to have the expertise of mastering a speed leveling race in a very very long time.

Without e-peen flexing or talking out of my ass, all I can say would be I hope someone with a ton of knowledge would try and it out and see how well it works out.
Hey Vashseden , i started Flashback event as this build as a starter, leveling was one of the smoothests and i got a lucky 50 iiq bisco in a cruel lab the second day so decided to build around it for mapping and used carnage heart for bosses. Still have my resists at 85 so mapping with biscos is pretty viable.I got to T15 and even duo killed chimera with the current gear and level tree. The thing i want you to check out is my leveling tree which i put some changes into and i really think mine's more min/maxed.
Also bubonic trails with 1 socket is hella cheap and usefull for the build but with some exalt investments i think a rare 80+ life 30-40% lightning& fire res 25+% movespeed boots with a purity of ice instead of PoE would net us more life and better resists and free up 1 gem slot which could be used for enlighten or something more usefull like vaal grace. I am definetly saving up for that change.My bossing setup tooltip damage right now is 500k the thing that worries me is i cant seem to do uber atziri reliably i only succedeed on my first try and failed miserably on others, the reason behind this is i believe i got lucky enough on the first try to kill the right monsters first from the trio miniboss.I would absolutely take VP if i did not need to spend 4 skill points which i could just put into life/crit instead. I still have to try Uber lab running viability, shaper and his guardians and elder. So far i am amused with this build, It's really fast and packs a lot of punch.

P.S: if one could get his hands on the rare boots i meantioned earlier + 40 cold res you could get vitality instead of PoI and life gain on hit vitality watcher's eye for insane sustain boost.
Hey, I'm pretty new to the game since I've started playing PoE at the start of Bestiary, during that league I played Ngamahu's Slayer and then switched to a full physical Cyclone version with a disfavour etc.. I went to endgame with both builds but it was pretty meh considering I had no GGG items that I guess are required to do endgame content since Cyclone isn't really OP skill so I switched to something else but I really wanted to try a Starforge version of Cyclone.

When Flashback was announced I found ur guide so I decided to start with it and I have absolutely no regret, this is by far the best Cyclone build that I've played so far.

I am playing pretty casually during this race, something like 1-2 hours a day, sometimes less so I don't have that much currencies however I managed to get my starforge two days ago and today I got extremely lucky and I got
but the problem is that I really don't have enough Chromas to get 4R 1B 1G so I think I will keep it like that for the moment until I can get the right setup.

Here is my question : Is Faster Attacks the best dex gem that I should use for that Bronn's Lithe ?

Thanks !
"
FailedBlock wrote:
Hey Vashseden , i started Flashback event as this build as a starter, leveling was one of the smoothests and i got a lucky 50 iiq bisco in a cruel lab the second day so decided to build around it for mapping and used carnage heart for bosses. Still have my resists at 85 so mapping with biscos is pretty viable.I got to T15 and even duo killed chimera with the current gear and level tree. The thing i want you to check out is my leveling tree which i put some changes into and i really think mine's more min/maxed.
Also bubonic trails with 1 socket is hella cheap and usefull for the build but with some exalt investments i think a rare 80+ life 30-40% lightning& fire res 25+% movespeed boots with a purity of ice instead of PoE would net us more life and better resists and free up 1 gem slot which could be used for enlighten or something more usefull like vaal grace. I am definetly saving up for that change.My bossing setup tooltip damage right now is 500k the thing that worries me is i cant seem to do uber atziri reliably i only succedeed on my first try and failed miserably on others, the reason behind this is i believe i got lucky enough on the first try to kill the right monsters first from the trio miniboss.I would absolutely take VP if i did not need to spend 4 skill points which i could just put into life/crit instead. I still have to try Uber lab running viability, shaper and his guardians and elder. So far i am amused with this build, It's really fast and packs a lot of punch.

P.S: if one could get his hands on the rare boots i meantioned earlier + 40 cold res you could get vitality instead of PoI and life gain on hit vitality watcher's eye for insane sustain boost.

Hiya,

I'm glad you are enjoying the build!

I took a look at your passive tree. I've actually ran with this passive tree as well before. You definitely benefit for a tiny bump (roughly 100-150 ish health), Damage, and such. One of the reason I did not put that variation as my choice for posting the build was the reliance on Int on outside sources. Losing Aspect of the Lynx and Coldhearted Calculation gives you -30 Int on an Int hungry set up. Granted you can totally shoot for a higher level and then cover your basis. I just didn't want to post a build at level 95 ish and have commentors and newcomers feel pressured about certain gear and such to cover the Int.

With the suggestion to boots, Yeah, you can definitely switch up the boots for another option. You can do the same with the belt as well. I just wanted a baseline on the gear to be cheap and effective. Since those items cover what you can do, that's what I decided to share as a baseline.

I do like more people that like to tinker with the build poppin' in and sharing love with the build. Maybe I should make a more min/maxed section for those with the currency and drive to invest more. I've had a lot of suggestions so far.

With your Uber Atziri concerns, yeah, you have to take the trio in the correct order. Just know ahead of time who to aim for and burn em down haha. You can drop your route to the Marauder starting point and pick up VP if you need.

You are the 2nd person to message me about the Vitality Watcher's Eye. In all honesty, I've tinkered around with it and it is great. You can grab Vit, throw in the Eye, grab VP and obtain really competitive Life leech/gain and then have an Elder Belt with Life recovery rate/hp etc etc, Crit amulet, Boots to for hp and then drop Thief's Torment and throw in super nice steel rings or even throw in a Mark of the Elder/ Shaper ring combo (can even potentially include Assassin Mark on hit on the ring). This throws you down a rabbit hole of (Maim vs Increased Crit strike chance) on the gem choice for cyclone itself. I even played around with the Farrul Set (Chest + Helm) for Farrul's bite extended stealth blind on hit chance with all your evade on the build. Ther's also the Crit Elder Chest variation as well. but I feel like that chest steals from the movement speed which is what I really like about the feel of this build. However you would be way more tanky after all of the investments.

The big downside is just the currency sink haha. That's why so far I havn't really posted about it. Maybe I should do like a little optimization section. I'll def think about it.

The other side to leaving it open is the fact that people like yourself find enjoyment in figure out variations and have a good time throwing in other suggestions, keeping the core of the build alive and well with a very low budget.

Again thanks for the feedback and the love. Really like what you saw in the build. <3
"
Despo4fun wrote:
Hey, I'm pretty new to the game since I've started playing PoE at the start of Bestiary, during that league I played Ngamahu's Slayer and then switched to a full physical Cyclone version with a disfavour etc.. I went to endgame with both builds but it was pretty meh considering I had no GGG items that I guess are required to do endgame content since Cyclone isn't really OP skill so I switched to something else but I really wanted to try a Starforge version of Cyclone.

When Flashback was announced I found ur guide so I decided to start with it and I have absolutely no regret, this is by far the best Cyclone build that I've played so far.

I am playing pretty casually during this race, something like 1-2 hours a day, sometimes less so I don't have that much currencies however I managed to get my starforge two days ago and today I got extremely lucky and I got
but the problem is that I really don't have enough Chromas to get 4R 1B 1G so I think I will keep it like that for the moment until I can get the right setup.

Here is my question : Is Faster Attacks the best dex gem that I should use for that Bronn's Lithe ?

Thanks !

Hiya,

Thanks for the kind words and thank you for trying out the build! Grats on the chest and I honestly can't think of anything that would be better than faster attacks for your current set up at all. Good call and then you can always mess with it at a later time if you like.

Good luck with the levels and the spin 2 win. <3
Hey, thanks for the build man!

A really smooth return to PoE for me even in the end of a league:) Really appreciate that you've set it out at bare minimum cost and passive tree so I feel like I'm playing a complete char since lvl 70! Though having a full minmaxed version would be nice too, for people to strive for, if you have time and inspiration to add that:)

Since I only had 5-7c starting out, I went with phys version of Impresence instead of Daresso's Salute and now I'm kinda hesitant whether it will actually be an upgrade? Does the movespeed and damage on full life really feel that good with it? Because PoB shows a HUGE DPS drop when I turn Vulnerability off. I've tried puting it in Bubonic trail with CoH and it works reliably on bosses and rares, just make a few steps when you've killed trash around and the boss is cursed. But it's still a minor hassle and sometimes not possible. Your thoughts? Did you try Impresence setup? Maybe add that as a cheaper variation in the build?:)
"
Shoovul wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build man!

A really smooth return to PoE for me even in the end of a league:) Really appreciate that you've set it out at bare minimum cost and passive tree so I feel like I'm playing a complete char since lvl 70! Though having a full minmaxed version would be nice too, for people to strive for, if you have time and inspiration to add that:)

Since I only had 5-7c starting out, I went with phys version of Impresence instead of Daresso's Salute and now I'm kinda hesitant whether it will actually be an upgrade? Does the movespeed and damage on full life really feel that good with it? Because PoB shows a HUGE DPS drop when I turn Vulnerability off. I've tried puting it in Bubonic trail with CoH and it works reliably on bosses and rares, just make a few steps when you've killed trash around and the boss is cursed. But it's still a minor hassle and sometimes not possible. Your thoughts? Did you try Impresence setup? Maybe add that as a cheaper variation in the build?:)

Hiya,

Thanks for the kind words!

Honestly, I had not thought of adding Impresence (physical version) to the build. I was worried about stretching my aoe and clearing maps really quickly when making the build and Daresso's Salute really covers that well while adding in two really nice resist rolls and damage.

Now in saying that, if you really do not mind losing the movement and aoe, then this is a wonderful option, especially for starting out with the build. You will definitely need to address the loss of resists, however you are correct in it being a cheaper options that does provide great damage, utility, and a very cheap way to thrown on the Vulnerability curse early before putting it on the Shaper's Touch corrupt roll.

I am considering adding this to the build as an option for sure.

I kinda already address this, however to directly address your question on my thoughts on the amulet vs Daresso's, the difference in choice really comes down to budget and goals. If you already have Vul for free on shaper's touch, then the amulet is a safety choice in health and situational mitigation and probably wins out on damage (Don't have access to PoB atm). Again though, Daresso's gives more aoe and movement speed and really aids in granting great resists. The build will definitely become function with both options.

I appreciate the feedback and the suggestion. I will add this amulet into an option choice for gearing to let more of the community hopefully see more options when either league starting or optimizing for a particular goal.

<3

Edit: I added your suggestion to the Amulet selection section under Gearing. Thank you again for your input.
Last edited by Vashseden on May 13, 2018, 5:10:09 PM
"
drumcorp1986 wrote:
Can you gear check me... still haven't bought chest piece thou :/

Aside from what Vashseden has already already said, allow me to point out one more thing: your Starforge's added percent damage roll can be improved. I understand that you have a 100-life version, and rerolling the weapon will cause this to drop...however, my personal preference would still be a top-end damage roll, followed by a Beastcraft 30% quality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info