[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Why u prefer Bubonic Trail Murder Boots?

Thinking about take phase acro + atziri's step slink boots :)
What u think about it?
"
YoloMecSweg wrote:
This is my current dps on path of building using concentrated effect 2.7m dps without counting the double MotM effect on Unnatural Instinct so dps is on another new level thanks to that jewel xD.

https://imgur.com/a/xCHZk6e

Would you mind linking me you path of building if possible please?
"
shadowrs wrote:
Hey I'm kinda new to this build so what's this whole might of the meek jewel and instinct thing you guys are talking about?

Might of the Meek is jewel which gives +50% more effect of small nodes. Instinct is jewel which gives every unallocated node in radius for free. if you put instict in a right socket from the start and support it by double MotM in top and down sockets you can get +100% on everything Instinct gives. That on top of bunch of 50% more effect of resist and health nodes you normally get from those double MotMs.

Downisde is that 3 of those jewels cost 15ex total, if not more; and thats without corruptions. Plus you need to be lvl90+ to dump so much nodes into the middle of the tree without losing important stuff.
Last edited by Jadame on Oct 7, 2018, 5:02:08 PM
Hey guys,

This is mostly for Jadame, not sure which upgrade path to take from here.

https://pastebin.com/mgbzMBu8

Would I be better off going for 2x MotM and instinct, or Farrul's combo first?

Also any skill tree improvements would be appreciated, considering switching over to slayer / jugg as I don't mind sacrificing some speed for survivability.

Thanks.
What is everyones preference for gem links once you get corrupted shaper touch gloves and can't use enfeeble unless you have a +1 curse amulet?
Last edited by GManSta on Oct 8, 2018, 10:57:40 PM
@Jadame and the forum

I really appreciate your time/thoughts/dedication/fun had with my build. I placed your words of wisdom as the Delve Update notes as I have trusted your input on the build and you have been playing it in multiple league. So if anyone sees this posts and wants more Delve information with this build, feel free to give Jadame's words a read.

Love you guys and happy hunting.
"
cheekyy wrote:
which upgrade path to take from here.

Get 1 top node of the left sword tree for bleed since Vaal DS deals significantly more damage against bleeding targets.

Get chance to blind on hit from murderous abyss jewel.

From there on its up to you.

If you want quick and (relatively)easy upgrades, get double crit mult on all jewels, crit chance (or whatever, use pob to compare) corruption on pure talent, shapers touch with lvl11 or lvl12 vuln corruption (10 has less than 11-12, while 11 and 12 are the same afair).

High budget upgrades are 2nd curse neck, farruls head+chest, maybe starkonja and insane crafted rare chest with lots of life, crit and phys taken as fire.

Instinct+2 motm would look something like this: https://pastebin.com/SeL6K4L6,

Bare in mind thats 1 xtra talent point and pob doesnt apply bonuses from instinct correctly so in reality you will get much more deeps from it.

If you are switching to jugg, level cwd and immortal call for longer invulnerability periods from endurance charges and get a silver flask for onslaught while mapping.
Last edited by Jadame on Oct 10, 2018, 9:18:05 PM
"
Vashseden wrote:
@Jadame and the forum

I really appreciate your time/thoughts/dedication/fun had with my build. I placed your words of wisdom as the Delve Update notes as I have trusted your input on the build and you have been playing it in multiple league. So if anyone sees this posts and wants more Delve information with this build, feel free to give Jadame's words a read.

Love you guys and happy hunting.

Hey.

Just a small thing I think worth mentioning in general guide: its possibe to use inactive ring with a socket while wearing thiefs torment to level gems socketed in that ring in a same way 2nd set of weapons works for gem leveling.

Be well.
Last edited by Jadame on Oct 10, 2018, 9:16:53 PM
"
Jadame wrote:
"
cheekyy wrote:
which upgrade path to take from here.

Get 1 top node of the left sword tree for bleed since Vaal DS deals significantly more damage against bleeding targets.

Get chance to blind on hit from murderous abyss jewel.

From there on its up to you.

If you want quick and (relatively)easy upgrades, get double crit mult on all jewels, crit chance (or whatever, use pob to compare) corruption on pure talent, shapers touch with lvl11 or lvl12 vuln corruption (10 has less than 11-12, while 11 and 12 are the same afair).

High budget upgrades are 2nd curse neck, farruls head+chest, maybe starkonja and insane crafted rare chest with lots of life, crit and phys taken as fire.

Instinct+2 motm would look something like this: https://pastebin.com/SeL6K4L6,

Bare in mind thats 1 xtra talent point and pob doesnt apply bonuses from instinct correctly so in reality you will get much more deeps from it.

If you are switching to jugg, level cwd and immortal call for longer invulnerability periods from endurance charges and get a silver flask for onslaught while mapping.

Why do you skill Constitution in this pob Setup? Doesn't it get inacitvated by Motm? In addition: selecting the AS-nodes on the way to instict jewel makes them disappear - upper route via spelldamage makes much more sense imo.
Excited to read your point of view.

And what would be greater upgrade: double Motm + Instinct or Curse Amu + shaper Ring with assassins mark?

Regards
floyd

Last edited by fl0yd on Oct 13, 2018, 5:28:46 AM
"
fl0yd wrote:
Why do you skill Constitution in this pob Setup? Doesn't it get inacitvated by Motm? In addition: selecting the AS-nodes on the way to instict jewel makes them disappear - upper route via spelldamage makes much more sense imo.

Constitution unaffected. You are absolutely right about spell damage tho, I have missed that.

"
fl0yd wrote:
And what would be greater upgrade: double Motm + Instinct or Curse Amu + shaper Ring with assassins mark?

Instinct. 82% crit mult it gives on par with 3 power charges alone, and everything else way outweights 20crit/crit mult taken from assasins mark.
Last edited by Jadame on Oct 13, 2018, 4:36:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info