[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

also whitch mods to look for on watchers eye
This build is insane good and budget friendly. I built the How much HP do you have variant and can run t15 maps with perandus blazon, 2 ventors and a biscos collar with only 5l starforge. IIQ <3

Asc. Slayer/Assassin path of the trickster missin hi priced unnatural but need help. mainly on last upgrade I see which is plus curse ammy and what curse
Love the build. But how do you have your passive tree not connected and still be able to be at multiple starting points?
"
industa wrote:
Love the build. But how do you have your passive tree not connected and still be able to be at multiple starting points?

Scion ascendancy ;)
"
industa wrote:

That's because you haven't done your uberlabs. Once you finish uberlabs you can take path of the ranger in your ascendancy which allows you to start from the ranger side
Last edited by infinitaszero on Nov 14, 2018, 4:19:10 AM
Thanks. Figured it had to be something that i hadn't done.
This build looks like a lot of fun, thinking of rolling with it for my league starter. I was a huge whirlwind guy back in D2 days so I've always wanted to roll a top end cyclone build. I did a Ngamahu flame version in a flashback league but never took it very far and I was somewhat new to PoE still.

Does anyone have experience or know if it works well with laggy internet? I get a lot of packet loss so I run into some pauses. In some past builds these pauses have caused me to ended up dead in some boss fights or awkward map spots.

I did a super high end min maxxed build last season that was able to plow through everything (13.5k es, ~4m DPS). I think I want to focus on just killing things fast this time around while still having upper end survive-ability.

thanks for any responses
Thank you for this build, it's fun, fast, strong and not very expensive ! <3
Last edited by Garibaldi73 on Nov 21, 2018, 4:23:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info