[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Jadame wrote:
"
Perce79 wrote:
Other changes may include taking more points around the Scion start and go for Might of the Meek, or throw in an Unnatural Instinct. But i only tested up to around 260 with it and the base build was working perfectly up to that point.

MotM only good if you can benfit from resist bonuses it gives. Otherwise just picking life nodes are more beneficial.
Instinct is overrated garbage. 45% crit mult 8% health for 4 nodes? You can get this for 3 or even 2 nodes from a normal max rolled triple mult and life jewel.

Yeah, I don't go that route. But other people seem to do so and Vash's original guide tries to give a lot of options.
"
Jadame wrote:

Tree, however, can use some work. First of all, drop connection between ascendant starting point and ranger(top right of vaal paact), thats 3 or so free nodes. Put them into more life nodes or dodge and phase acro. Then drop by the blade(4 nodes on top of murder) and either get 3 crit nodes close to the right sword wheel or even more survivability. Optionally drop all but 1 top left sword (you need 1 for bleed which buffs Vall DS damage)nodes and get even more life nodes or lynx node close to the ranger start point.

Thanks a lot for this, after fixing my passive tree I am not dying anymore and finally managed to level up to 95.

Although the passive tree helped a lot, I still wasn't capable of beating that depth 300 architect boss but all I had to do was gear up my toon with some chaos resistance and after that the fight wasn't challenging at all.

Beat the boss with Concentrated Effect gem + 6k life, 37% chaos res and 56% chaos res over time

does any thing change in this build in 3.4? as i got a 6l starfroge all ready
Just wondering what are the recommended pantheons for bossing or delving? Or is it more of personal preference?
"
ezkie wrote:
does any thing change in this build in 3.4? as i got a 6l starfroge all ready

Yes, you can get a farrul's helmet + chest to get aspect of the cat, perma frenzy and power charge with lesser duration on helm and spin 2 destroy da world.
Also, you can get 2 might of the meek and 1 unnatural instinct to get 500k dps. It's the most op thing ever seen in this build, that fucking jewel is insane.
Also, you can craft yourself some boots with 1 abyssal socket and 120 max life with increased maximum life.
Tesla cyclone is at the moment a fucking killing machine.

I am playing mainly zerphy authism pathfinder and windripper but I also have ina Tesla cyclone level 97 with 3,2m dps on path of building using concentrated effect and 6,8k life. Ez pz lemons spicy.
Last edited by YoloMecSweg on Oct 7, 2018, 1:55:00 PM
"
Jadame wrote:
"
Perce79 wrote:
Other changes may include taking more points around the Scion start and go for Might of the Meek, or throw in an Unnatural Instinct. But i only tested up to around 260 with it and the base build was working perfectly up to that point.

MotM only good if you can benfit from resist bonuses it gives. Otherwise just picking life nodes are more beneficial.
Instinct is overrated garbage. 45% crit mult 8% health for 4 nodes? You can get this for 3 or even 2 nodes from a normal max rolled triple mult and life jewel.

"
broseidon07 wrote:
I really just want to hit delve 300+

You can do 300 with tabula. Maybe even 500. I havent used farruls past 600, not enought survivability.

this is what you get from an unnatural instinct. 4 points equals to this lul:
12% increased Spell Damage
26% increased Attack Speed
16% increased Cast Speed
8% Increased Maximum Life
+10 Life Gained on Kill
16% Increased Movement Speed
Minions have +6% Chance to Block Attack Damage
+10 Dexterity
+10 Intelligence
+82% Critical Strike Multiplier

4 points only for all of this holy fuck this jewel must be nerfed. I think gg team doesn't nerf it because there is a bug on path of building and it doesn't count the 2 might of the meeks bonus in the unnatural instinct jewel, so looking at path of building you will get 300 or 400k less.

Last edited by YoloMecSweg on Oct 7, 2018, 2:16:17 PM
"
YoloMecSweg wrote:

So crit mult nodes gained by the Instinct are double scaled by MotM, lol. I actually thought that it could be a possibility but then decided that GGG wont be so stupid to let something this absurd in and didnt bother testing it at the end. Well, I guess jokes on me coz turned out that I am the stupid one at the end.

Yeah, then its absolutely worth it. And its actually an insane edge for all scion melee builds over other ones.

Thanks for the insight.
Last edited by Jadame on Oct 7, 2018, 2:42:23 PM
"
Jadame wrote:
"
YoloMecSweg wrote:

So crit mult nodes gained by the Instinct are double scaled by MotM, lol. I actually thought that it could be a possibility but then decided that GGG wont be so stupid to let something this absurd in and didnt bother testing it at the end. Well, I guess jokes on me coz turned out that I am the stupid one at the end.

Yeah, then its absolutely worth it. And its actually an insane edge for all scion melee builds over other ones.

Thanks for the insight.

Welcome to Delve, league were everybody plays a scion thanks to this jewel xD. I seriously think that ggg team doesn't even know that unnatural works with the 2 MotM. I mean, it's fucking stupid to create a jewel that with 4 points grants you 82% crit multiplier and 26% increased attack speed. For example, normally with a tesla cyclone you have 100% attack speed and 350% crit multiplier, this jewels grants you a 20-25% more attack speed and 20-25% more crit multiplier. That's fucking insane. I also play amigo's elemental hit ascendant and with this jewel, damage is on another level xD.
I don't know if the photo I posted is correct but here you have a link to the image of what the jewel grants you.

PD: the increased critical strike chance down there is from corruption on jewel xD
Last edited by YoloMecSweg on Oct 7, 2018, 3:17:09 PM
Hey I'm kinda new to this build so what's this whole might of the meek jewel and instinct thing you guys are talking about?
This is my current dps on path of building using concentrated effect 2.7m dps without counting the double MotM effect on Unnatural Instinct so dps is on another new level thanks to that jewel xD.

https://imgur.com/a/xCHZk6e

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info