[3.2] LL, VD, Poets Pen, Indigon, 11.4k mana, 9.9k energy shield, 325k avg hit, Uber Elder viable

"
fookolt wrote:
This is probably a dumb question but what does the actual DPS look like (assuming 325k average hit)? Is it half the attack speed of frenzy * number of VD balls * average hit?

If its 325k average hit on VD (vs shaper) then that should be right. Unearth/Bodyswap add relatively tiny amounts. For fights like Uber Elder it is possible to pre-load many VD before the fight starts.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Just want to update that i have cleared Shaper on my own for the first time ever, 1 death at phase 1 due to eating a slam but phase 2 and 3 was very smooth. (Gloves dropped, no beginner's luck there)
Now working towards Uber Elder, he has spawned but i feel i should level up to grab a 20% mana regen node first.
Also need to do uberlab to remove the boots enchant or i'll just get an extra non-enchanted pair of Skyforth.

Should i be using Skyforth or Kaom's root for the Uber Elder fight?

Thanks for the build again.
I have an Alien pet.
Last edited by kelongngu on Apr 26, 2018, 10:03:57 PM
"
kelongngu wrote:

Skyforth is fine, my advice is to stick to Bodyswap for UE and aim to slowly orbit around Shaper about 50 units of distance away from him for the entirety of the fight.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Apr 27, 2018, 6:04:34 AM
Hi Guys,

Just reached lvl.98 and changed my Gear ab bit to try a little different version from the recommended skill tree.
I took the increased are of effekt notes out and took a little Int and Dex note. also I took a big Dex note so I could use a ring with more resists to overcap them for more safety against ele weakness maps. Also i skipped the fire resits and dire dmg note to get some free points for the energy notes on the top skill tree.

Actual Gear:

all resits capped
11.25k ES
330k dps per ball

Old Rings:

recommended passive skill tree
cold res only 95%
other's where +120%
10.75k ES
360k dps (30k more dps from the fire dmg note)

so now I think I'm still fine with the build. I think that I should look out for a warlord's mark ring with much resists + Mana+ ES + ES recharge, but there aren't any good listed on poe.trade. Maybe if I got some time I try to craft them myself. Also thought that a ring with 60%+ Mana recovery rate could be also usefull to test it out.

If you have any advice for me how I could go on or you would change would be nice.

Just wanted to say thank you Rhaegar_G for that great build, really great work you've done.

--->sry for my bad english, only got a 3 in school ;-)
"

Totally happy at the momemt,
got on the first try my boot enchant for more mana regen.
Also craftet instead of the added lightning dmamge the 2 x 20% Energy shield recharge.
Feels now much smooth and round.
Also divined my watcher fpr 18%Es and 27& Mana regen. Finally had to bought the Indigo with the +1 VD enchant. Now he rocks everything. Would take a video from uber Elder if I finally got my 15th Fragment, Elder wants still to spawn on T14s...

dont know what I can still upgrade next,
- maybe a jewel with resits + mana and ES
- Ring's with more mana and ES

currently I'm sitting on 10.150ES and 12k Mana
if i should reach lvl. 100 I would have about 11k ES wich schould be enough.
don't know exactly the settings in Pob to show the dmg there, i only see 13.8k dmg. In opposite there in your pastebin link there's 240k dmage.

Ty

Edit: https://pastebin.com/N5iFAi67
maybe someone can edit the settings so i can see the "real" dps

Edit2 : killed T14 Elder easy and got my first selffound Watcher's Eye

Hi mate, Using a Divine Orb will not change the random aura modifiers to new ones. So I don't konw divine will work on aura modifiers??
A Divine orb will only change the % of the stat
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Apr 29, 2018, 3:27:15 AM
Thx for build.

Got this one

Just need to divine it for 18% mana to shield before GGG obiviosly nerf these eyes like always

And made this one with chaos spam

Now im lvl 92. I think on lvl 95 this build will be more optimal for comfort playing
Last edited by lord_toshin3 on Apr 29, 2018, 4:07:15 PM
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
kelongngu wrote:

Skyforth is fine, my advice is to stick to Bodyswap for UE and aim to slowly orbit around Shaper about 50 units of distance away from him for the entirety of the fight.

I finally beat UE on my 2nd try.
1st set was a failure but good practice.
Got caught by elder's suckysucky move then balled by shaper a few times but dps was high enough.
No eye drop, got an

Thank again for the build.
I have an Alien pet.
thanks for the build! cleared UE solo for the first time!
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:

May i ask what is your mana regen/sec in ho, and how much it is during combat? (with the % mana recovery watchers eye)

My mana regen/sec (WITHOUT % mana recovery watchers) is 1700/sec in ho, 2000/sec with arcane surge, 3400/sec when hit/in combat/etc.

It feels ok but i want to know if it is optimal or not (i have done some alterations in tree to compensate the loss of mana recovery from jewel).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info