[3.2] LL, VD, Poets Pen, Indigon, 11.4k mana, 9.9k energy shield, 325k avg hit, Uber Elder viable

Btw I don't know if this has already been said in this thread, but the optimal sockets (using combustion for frenzy, make sure to have fire damage to attacks) for frenzy mana cost are:

That is due to frenzy being a melee attack gem, even tho it does not perform a melee attack. A 5l setup without combustion as shown here does the same mana costs as the OP 6l setup.

Note: don't go and think this is a cheaper option, it is heavely rng dependent to get the 5th off socket. Haven't done the math, but the offcolors are multiple exalts at least.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Btw I don't know if this has already been said in this thread, but the optimal sockets (using combustion for frenzy, make sure to have fire damage to attacks) for frenzy mana cost are:

That is due to frenzy being a melee attack gem, even tho it does not perform a melee attack. A 5l setup without combustion as shown here does the same mana costs as the OP 6l setup.

Note: don't go and think this is a cheaper option, it is heavely rng dependent to get the 5th off socket. Haven't done the math, but the offcolors are multiple exalts at least.

It is a superior option, but I'm absolutely done updating the guide. There are a few small things which need to be added but at this point, the build has been hijacked so there no need to continue updating this thread.

At this point, I want to distance myself from this guide as it clearly inspired many to RMT because it uses primarily unique items instead of rares. If someone else wants the credit for it, I leave them to answer the questions like why I take mana nodes or why I use Shavronne's Wrappings.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Sep 26, 2018, 1:14:54 PM
How do u manage to get your VD to 5k mana and 325k tooltip dps? i get mine only to about 3k mana and 160k dps mind checking my profile if ive done something wrong?
Last edited by alevil1234 on Sep 27, 2018, 4:11:03 PM
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:

At this point, I want to distance myself from this guide as it clearly inspired many to RMT because it uses primarily unique items instead of rares. If someone else wants the credit for it, I leave them to answer the questions like why I take mana nodes or why I use Shavronne's Wrappings.

EXACTLY sometime its too obvious n frequent that u just want to give up on the build guide.......
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
I'm going to make an other post to update this build to 3.4. I'll be sure to credit you.

Edit: done. link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2230138
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Sep 30, 2018, 7:59:36 AM

DackBradshaw wrote:

I've noticed that PoB isn't calculating Arcane Blessing. Activating a lvl 1 Arcane Surge brings the mana regen up to 3322. That would bring your Indigon spell dmg buff up to 7400%.

(3322 + 2907) * 4 / 200 = 124.58
124 * 60% = 7440%

So calc would be :

To calculate Indigon damage:
(Mana Regeneration per second + Mana Leeched per second) * 4 seconds (recently) / 200 = X

X * 60% = outcome of extra spell damg

But i am missing the maximum mana pool factor..you can only spend as much times the 200 mana as your max mana pool allows.

Or does the maximum mana pool not matter at all, but only because of the extreem big mana pool (i think 11k in this example) you get more mana Regeneration???

So if you for example could get magically (this is not possible ofcourse) 4k mana regen with a 4k mana pool, this would still work?

Ah revisit again
After over a dozen builds I DIY in Delve this is still the most carefree and only duplicated build I've had

Several deeper understanding I've had

Without 6 white on Shavronne I rather use CI and Defiance for easy chroming. Flat mana is good, 1% regen is something before boots "get hit" 2%

Again as I said ES on hit with Discipline is a big qol especially in delving hitting big mobs immune in darkness. Frenzy with GMP LMP chain synergize with it

Shaper belt is a lot better than that Unique giving no resist no ES no mana recovery but a dumb minion that messes with cooldown threshold that you can't summon

Don't use Faster Attack on Frenzy as when you ramp up mana cost in steady state the default attack in between will be a lot slower and the jagged speed difference is awful to both dps and experience. Instead improve global attack speed with a couple nice jewels, damage will be higher, maneuver will be smoother.
Last edited by Arthur606 on Nov 13, 2018, 6:07:45 AM
what if replace acuity for legacy version? or Vaal pact is mandatory?
Pull yourself together for god's sake, spell damage cap then invest in crit and ES or even go life mana Zerphi, it's still doable, what a waste of your time to write all those
Hi. I think i missed the 5 hour youtube video explaining 3.5 patch notes :D Why is this build dead ? Just cause it lost the dmg from indigon ? or any other reason ?
IGN : RememberDolores
Online every day after 7 PM (GMT +1)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info