[3.2] LL, VD, Poets Pen, Indigon, 11.4k mana, 9.9k energy shield, 325k avg hit, Uber Elder viable

"
Príor wrote:
Hi,

really nice Build.
I also thought about to Start a VD Build.
But im still Not sure which class and which Version.

Zerphy Version has so much survivability.
Anyone can give me a replay how this Build feels on T16 Maps and uber elder?

Ty

T16 feels like a joke, even the boss feels like a normal mob.
Only tried a T14 elder yet, and it was just too easy to kill him.
"
2. If the totem dies or you leave radius, you lose the bonus ES and mana from the Watcher's Eye. It's also going to be patched later, because reservation is not equal to spending. I don't think the change will really matter, either of us could one shot any T16 boss without it anyway.

its not clarity, that affect you, its second copy that only using to ramp, you still running your own clarity and never lose a buff, but totem help ramp up super fast. So that is also reason why you dont need to maximize mana multiplier on frenzy, start map with 3 casts of totem, or use it again if you didnt attack for 4 seconds for some reason, just try it out.
Last edited by strikeg2 on Apr 11, 2018, 7:55:31 AM
"
Príor wrote:
Hi,

really nice Build.
I also thought about to Start a VD Build.
But im still Not sure which class and which Version.

Zerphy Version has so much survivability.
Anyone can give me a replay how this Build feels on T16 Maps and uber elder?

Ty

Both versions can kill Uber Elder deathless in under 4 minutes. This one is faster, Zerphis has better survivability. Even the life leech with VP does not come anywhere close to how fast we regen life with Zerphys, it must go close to 30000 life regen per second. It almost feels like the old VP.
Last edited by Mecielle on Apr 11, 2018, 9:59:03 AM

Totally happy at the momemt,
got on the first try my boot enchant for more mana regen.
Also craftet instead of the added lightning dmamge the 2 x 20% Energy shield recharge.
Feels now much smooth and round.
Also divined my watcher fpr 18%Es and 27& Mana regen. Finally had to bought the Indigo with the +1 VD enchant. Now he rocks everything. Would take a video from uber Elder if I finally got my 15th Fragment, Elder wants still to spawn on T14s...

dont know what I can still upgrade next,
- maybe a jewel with resits + mana and ES
- Ring's with more mana and ES

currently I'm sitting on 10.150ES and 12k Mana
if i should reach lvl. 100 I would have about 11k ES wich schould be enough.
don't know exactly the settings in Pob to show the dmg there, i only see 13.8k dmg. In opposite there in your pastebin link there's 240k dmage.

Ty

Edit: https://pastebin.com/N5iFAi67
maybe someone can edit the settings so i can see the "real" dps

Edit2 : killed T14 Elder easy and got my first selffound Watcher's Eye

Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Apr 11, 2018, 11:38:47 AM
"

Edit: https://pastebin.com/N5iFAi67
maybe someone can edit the settings so i can see the "real" dps

One "dirty" way to do it is just adding ~5000% increased spell damage to a piece of your gear to account for Indigon at full power (could also go for the 6900% OP mentioned in the guide, but I think that is with totally min-maxed gear, if even that would reach that number). And 10% more spell damage to account for Arcane Surge.

And gz on the Watchers Eye, nice mods. I think you are aware, but gonna mention it anyway, T14 Elder to Uber Elder is like a T1 boss to T14 Elder.
Last edited by Mecielle on Apr 11, 2018, 12:50:14 PM
Add some pseudo spell damage bonus to indigon, that fit your standart mana recovery. For example you can regen 2k mana/sec and also leech 2k mana/sec you always can spent 4k mana/sec that will be 16k mana spent recently, aproximately its 8000% spell damage from indigon. It will show average damage you have while concecutive attacking.
For more realistic number dont calc mana leech, cause you usually kill t16 bosses with precast, when you are not leeching, and got this numbers only on uber elder fight or while mapping, where only fat red beasts can survive more then one second of balls hitting.
"
strikeg2 wrote:
Add some pseudo spell damage bonus to indigon, that fit your standart mana recovery. For example you can regen 2k mana/sec and also leech 2k mana/sec you always can spent 4k mana/sec that will be 16k mana spent recently, aproximately its 8000% spell damage from indigon. It will show average damage you have while concecutive attacking.
For more realistic number dont calc mana leech, cause you usually kill t16 bosses with precast, when you are not leeching, and got this numbers only on uber elder fight or while mapping, where only fat red beasts can survive more then one second of balls hitting.

How in the world is your mana leech at 2000 vs Uber Elder, where Warlords Mark is running at 20% strength?
Last edited by Mecielle on Apr 11, 2018, 12:53:11 PM
"
How in the world is your mana leech at 2000 vs Uber Elder, where Warlords Mark is running at 20% strength?

With 5k+ million dps(splitted on fast hitting balls and unearthes) and 25-30% recovery its real. And also you have add phases where your mark applies at full value.

Its just example of a boss, that can survive until you have maximum indigon value, regular t16 bosses dies before.
"
moshemaman25 wrote:
hey

ty for the build

i tryed to copy it and play it but i dont hit more then 100k tool tip dmg wanted to know what im doing worng ?

Enchant Skyforths for mana regeneration. Its huge.

Almost none of your gems match mine, so its really hard for me to tell what's going on there. There are a lot of unused sockets in the pastebin you sent me. You might not be able to spend enough mana with your current 5L setup, its possible you can reach more but aren't able to use it. Also, drop mana leech support on Volatile Dead, unless its just a swap for Hexproof maps.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Hi, just started buying the gear that i need

I got my shavs 5 g 1 B.

what should my gem setup be?

And what is the bandit for your build?

Also, im not sure which node i am missing, cant run my purity. or is it because i am not Hierophant yet? shifting from guardian

my profile is open to see
[url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/4fivuz35j/poefranz.png[/img]
Last edited by angfranz on Apr 12, 2018, 2:18:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info