[3.6] Worms of Command - (Infinite worms + chains of command on a PF)

There are another weapon instead The Scourge that we can use? I don't like very much the need to hit to proc the damage to the minions.
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
There are another weapon instead The Scourge that we can use? I don't like very much the need to hit to proc the damage to the minions.

you can use anything you want, but the scourge is the best item for the build. Second best I believe would be United in Dream.

"
How do you get him to 80k HP? For me in the tooltip it just shows 20k HP (AG 19, Empower 3, +2 Minon Level & 18 Minion Life helmet)

Notwisted is a necromancer, and will have access to more minion life nodes in general.

"
1) Why use a level 1 animate weapon gem in the chest armour? I'm assuming that's just so it will display, but it skews the numbers, isn't a level 20 AW better to use, to simiulate things?

at the time of making the build, there was really no information as to how closely AW compares to AGW. I simply used a level 1 AW as a place-holder incase the AGW scales differently, which it does. As another user pointed out, AGW is equivalent to a level 5-7 AW (according to poedb)

"
5) Power charges seem to have no impact on the DPS of the animated weapons. Do they work differently than minions do?

Minions gain: 200% increased Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge - taken from the wiki.

"
Completed 37 ChallengesStuntmanBob wrote:
Have you considered using The Magnate for more flask charges?
Or one of the fated versions (wich doesnt really add anything since attributes are not required)

no, giving up the 20% reduced charges along with all the other bonuses from a rare belt is not worth 50% increased charges gained.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
United in Dream is a lot expensive, but the leech sound crazy for survivability.
Changed the Shield Charge to Cyclone to appeal to my playstyle, I have hard time to use Shield Charge :(, with cyclone is much more easy to me to run from pack to pack, have stun immunity and always fortify up, is not the same speed but its more safer for me :)

I just put in a 4L with blind on hit but i think to buy a gloves with Faster Attack and use with curse on hit :)

Edit: Just lost the Guardian for a red beast in a T12 map with 200% more damage as a element :(

Rebuyed all gear and went back to the damm red beast, it has some kind of pshycal dot degen like corrupted blood but alot more stronger, its that killed the guardian :(
Last edited by vempire_ghost on Apr 25, 2018, 11:24:51 PM
How does this build work with Vaal Breach?
Just killed my first elder with this build.... died 3x though.

holy shit this is by far the coolest build idea ive ever seen. props man, i seriously hope this doesn't get nerfed or shit on in the future.

i definitely have to try this, it looks so fucking cool...

EDIT: in the PoB your animate weapon is listed as lvl 6.. why is that?
yea, what about it
Last edited by Voidurai on Apr 30, 2018, 1:59:18 AM
"
Voidurai wrote:
holy shit this is by far the coolest build idea ive ever seen. props man, i seriously hope this doesn't get nerfed or shit on in the future.

i definitely have to try this, it looks so fucking cool...

EDIT: in the PoB your animate weapon is listed as lvl 6.. why is that?

"
DreamScythe wrote:
"
vempire_ghost wrote:

"
1) Why use a level 1 animate weapon gem in the chest armour? I'm assuming that's just so it will display, but it skews the numbers, isn't a level 20 AW better to use, to simiulate things?

at the time of making the build, there was really no information as to how closely AW compares to AGW. I simply used a level 1 AW as a place-holder incase the AGW scales differently, which it does. As another user pointed out, AGW is equivalent to a level 5-7 AW (according to poedb)
ah ok, thanks for clearing that up for me dudeski. another thing is that the AG's DPS itself isn't quite impressive in the PoB (around 20k i think?) is that intended as well?
yea, what about it
nice solic build, i like it
especially rampage all the time
Bisco's Leash will be nice addition to this build
Last edited by Blackdedi on May 4, 2018, 8:56:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info