[3.6] Worms of Command - (Infinite worms + chains of command on a PF)

"
DreamScythe wrote:

-After lots of testing, 2 curses isnt really necessary. I now use corrupted ele weakness on hit gloves which are on my AG, and he curses for me =D

How do you get 2 curses in that setup?

Also, against tough bosses you could swap ele weakness for enfeeble. Fight will take longer but you and your AG/AWs will take a lot less damage... hence have more AWs up at the same time and maybe deal more damage then...
"
NoBillag wrote:
"
DreamScythe wrote:

-After lots of testing, 2 curses isnt really necessary. I now use corrupted ele weakness on hit gloves which are on my AG, and he curses for me =D

How do you get 2 curses in that setup?

Also, against tough bosses you could swap ele weakness for enfeeble. Fight will take longer but you and your AG/AWs will take a lot less damage... hence have more AWs up at the same time and maybe deal more damage then...

I dont use 2 curses any more. Enfeeble really only reduces shaper/ubers damage by about 4-6%.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Why is uber/shaper damage only reduced by 4-6%?

"

Lvl: 5
Req. Lvl: 36
Red. Accuracy: 22%
Less Dmg: 23%
-Crit. Multi: -23%
Last edited by NoBillag on Apr 21, 2018, 7:22:37 AM
"
NoBillag wrote:

"

Lvl: 5
Req. Lvl: 36
Red. Accuracy: 22%
Less Dmg: 23%
-Crit. Multi: -23%

I think is because this bosses receive lesse effect from curses.
Thx for the tip with red elder, i just did like u said and i killed him without death in t14.I hope u can beat uber elder too, then maybe give it a try. :D
One question:Why do u have added cold damage on more than 1 stuff?I mean for EE we need only one ring or amulet or anything else to proc dont we?And i think im going to try oro sword on guardian, as i saw in tougher fights, my guaridan life barely moves a bit.Would it be much harder for him if he loose the oak shield?
i was wondering if the aspect of the avian could be more interesting than wrath or anger for bosses, did you test it guys ?
"

Shaper/uber elder reduce curse effect by 80% (this is a multiplier, not additive)

"
One question:Why do u have added cold damage on more than 1 stuff?I mean for EE we need only one ring or amulet or anything else to proc dont we?And i think im going to try oro sword on guardian, as i saw in tougher fights, my guaridan life barely moves a bit.Would it be much harder for him if he loose the oak shield?

cold damage just happened to be on the gear I have.

Oro's is a good weapon and will do nice damage. But its definately got more risk involved, especially against end game bosses. A few people who were successful with it were using scion (PF/Inquisitor) which creates conc ground (6% life regen ground effect) frequently.

"
i was wondering if the aspect of the avian could be more interesting than wrath or anger for bosses, did you test it guys ?

Replacing an aura, I'd say no. But finding a way to use both auras and this aspect? well maybe.
Are there some maps that you find the boss difficult or just skip? I had a bad time with the Precint bosses, they just kill the weapons faster than can be created, so after running around for minutes and only killed one of the 4 bosses, I just give up and skipped.

Do you have some tips or this kind os bosses is better to just skip?
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
Are there some maps that you find the boss difficult or just skip? I had a bad time with the Precint bosses, they just kill the weapons faster than can be created, so after running around for minutes and only killed one of the 4 bosses, I just give up and skipped.

The best advise I can give is to amass a hoard beforehand and take one or two of them out quickly. I have never skipped any bosses, and the ones that kill your minions quickly I deal with by positioning myself near where the AG is attacking so that the splash kills worms quickly.

"
DreamScythe wrote:
"
vempire_ghost wrote:

The best advise I can give is to amass a hoard beforehand and take one or two of them out quickly. I have never skipped any bosses, and the ones that kill your minions quickly I deal with by positioning myself near where the AG is attacking so that the splash kills worms quickly.

Thanks, i think I am a little squishy because one hit from one of the bosses take 90% of my life, if I stands close to the AG I am a dead Ranger xD

I try to lvlup more and not rush to high tier so fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info