[3.6] Worms of Command - (Infinite worms + chains of command on a PF)

"
DreamScythe wrote:
"
Why is uber/shaper damage only reduced by 4-6%?

Shaper/uber elder reduce curse effect by 80% (this is a multiplier, not additive)

That sucks...

Btw, I did buy now one jewel with minions blind on hit chance. That seems to work also great against bosses even if chance to hit (in my case) is only 3%....

One more question: I got a better foil now. Can I just put on the ground and and use the animate guarding skill on it so the current one will be replaced by the new one?

"
One more question: I got a better foil now. Can I just put on the ground and and use the animate guarding skill on it so the current one will be replaced by the new one?

no, not exactly. It will replace the shield most likely. The easiest way to do it is to animate a 2 hand sword, then do your new foil and replace the shield.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Thanks for the info... I'll first equip 2-hand sword and then new foil and shield again.

Btw, did you read about chance to blind on hit? I've been running it now for 10 maps or so and they are perma-blinded so far.
Omegalul
Spoiler

"
AyamyTheMaid wrote:
Omegalul

Somebody has been spamming The Writhing Jar flasks *ggg*
Have you considered using

for more flask charges?
Or one of the fated versions (wich doesnt really add anything since attributes are not required)
"
StuntmanBob wrote:
Have you considered using

for more flask charges?
Or one of the fated versions (wich doesnt really add anything since attributes are not required)

I think another jewel in the stygian vise outperforms that...

Btw, just made my first no player regen map (was Pit Map)... at first I thought AG and AW can't regen either but it seems it only affects player... since we're constantly spamming flasks, it wasn't hard to do.
Very interesting build!

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to animated weapons, I haven't tried them for years and I'm not that experienced with animate guardians either. I do have some questions about this build, though. I haven't checked out all the posts yet, rushing to type this before going to work, so my apologies if I ask something that has already been answered :)

1) Why use a level 1 animate weapon gem in the chest armour? I'm assuming that's just so it will display, but it skews the numbers, isn't a level 20 AW better to use, to simiulate things?

2) If it's an animated weapon set, does the Animate Guardian set truly show the correct dps, or should there be a set with only the weapon?

3) When does the AG start dying? Or is he fine versus all content in the game? His life/regen/leech is worse than my AG that quickly died versus shaper

4) Are there other ways to get them to hit more? Their 50% inbuilt accuracy seems a tad bad ... Woolfio recommended Kongor's Undying Rage, which does more phys damage, but ends up being a fair bit less overall damage for this build. Could this build be tweaked so it's better with kongor's, or is that a lost cause? I'm assuming it's because of the added damage, and kongor's low APS, but I haven't had the time to look into it all that much. I'm just looking at the POB stats for the animated weapons, and not watching the build in action, so it's a bit tricky to see.

5) Power charges seem to have no impact on the DPS of the animated weapons. Do they work differently than minions do?

I'm sure I'll have more questions once I read the rest :)
Cheers!
"
Wuffell wrote:
Very interesting build!

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to animated weapons, I haven't tried them for years and I'm not that experienced with animate guardians either. I do have some questions about this build, though. I haven't checked out all the posts yet, rushing to type this before going to work, so my apologies if I ask something that has already been answered :)

1) Why use a level 1 animate weapon gem in the chest armour? I'm assuming that's just so it will display, but it skews the numbers, isn't a level 20 AW better to use, to simiulate things?

2) If it's an animated weapon set, does the Animate Guardian set truly show the correct dps, or should there be a set with only the weapon?

3) When does the AG start dying? Or is he fine versus all content in the game? His life/regen/leech is worse than my AG that quickly died versus shaper

4) Are there other ways to get them to hit more? Their 50% inbuilt accuracy seems a tad bad ... Woolfio recommended Kongor's Undying Rage, which does more phys damage, but ends up being a fair bit less overall damage for this build. Could this build be tweaked so it's better with kongor's, or is that a lost cause? I'm assuming it's because of the added damage, and kongor's low APS, but I haven't had the time to look into it all that much. I'm just looking at the POB stats for the animated weapons, and not watching the build in action, so it's a bit tricky to see.

5) Power charges seem to have no impact on the DPS of the animated weapons. Do they work differently than minions do?

I'm sure I'll have more questions once I read the rest :)
Cheers!

I'll try to answer you although it's worth noting that I'm not actually doing this build I am doing a necro build... completely dif setup.

1)If you are talking about in POB (I didn't see lvl 1 AW in his guide post ?) then you need to give the chest an actual skill cause POB won't give you the option to use AGW. AGW and AW are the same skill anyway with the difference that AGW has a base duration of 20.

2) now I know you mean POB with this. Basically you make another item set. (I have a separate set for my AGW setup for just the weapon) gear the guardian out with whatever you want to use. then put the default set back on (your set) then go to the skill dropdown on the left hand side and select AG put the AG set on him and you have an accurate shot of his stats.

3)not sure about this one... but mine can do shape and atziri with 80k HP and 6k life leech and about 4k/sec hp regen. I still watch out for him during these fights and if his home dips below 80% I convoke him and try to get his hp up. Minion sustainability (mostly just AG) is top tier in a chain of command build. Hell I'll chicken out of the game of I think the AG would RIP.

4)necromaric aegis with a lyco. is a surefire fps increase and perfect hit solution to this. if you dont want to run a shield or you don't es to spec into necro aegis then running increased accuracy in your chest (I wouldn't bother with the AG he only really needs to kill the first couple things) also helps a lot.

5) I'm sure they do have an impact. I know with 100% certainty that frenzy charges work. consider that:
-The initial crit chance will be scaled off the weapon.
adding crit (while nice) isn't going to be huge cause we can't scale minion crit (can we?).

if you are trying to get more out if your AGW 'S consider running an United in dream or giving the AG like a wasp nest.

gl man
"
notwisted wrote:

3)not sure about this one... but mine can do shape and atziri with 80k HP and 6k life leech and about 4k/sec hp regen. I still watch out for him during these fights and if his home dips below 80% I convoke him and try to get his hp up. Minion sustainability (mostly just AG) is top tier in a chain of command build. Hell I'll chicken out of the game of I think the AG would RIP.

How do you get him to 80k HP? For me in the tooltip it just shows 20k HP (AG 19, Empower 3, +2 Minon Level & 18 Minion Life helmet)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info