[3.2] 95% spell avoidance. deathless uber elder gladiator. (easy mode uber elder)

"
Gav7x wrote:
Can i use abyssus for helm ?

abyssus is MELEE critical strike multiplier and the magma balls from molten strike dont benefit from it, so you're only getting the added phys part of the helmet
Last edited by scott4040 on Apr 19, 2018, 7:05:29 PM
Hey,
I love the idea of your build, so i tried it myself.
I think my stuff is pretty similar to yours, but i still didn't beat uber elder (arround 10 tries). I'm really close to kill him (one time i put him litterally at 1hp :/)
But when i'm looking at your video, i feel like you're killing him twice faster than me.
Could you look at my character and tell me if something is wrong?
Here is the link to my character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bibileouf/characters
"
bibileouf wrote:
Hey,
I love the idea of your build, so i tried it myself.
I think my stuff is pretty similar to yours, but i still didn't beat uber elder (arround 10 tries). I'm really close to kill him (one time i put him litterally at 1hp :/)
But when i'm looking at your video, i feel like you're killing him twice faster than me.
Could you look at my character and tell me if something is wrong?
Here is the link to my character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bibileouf/characters

wow you actually got a 6 off colour perfect form, im jealous haha!

1st thing i would say is, i stand slightly back from the boss and i attack the ground in front of the boss, to do this you need the attack in place key held down. If holding a key down is annoying there is a way around it using num lock that you can google.

if you attack the ground infront of the boss it means ancestral call is procing and you're getting twice the amount of balls.

2nd you have 10% less crit chance than me, other than that your gear is very good

3rd maybe an obvious one that you already do but use conc effect

thats all i can think of, whats been killing you on your 10 attempts? are you trying to face tank every single spell? if you watch my vid i still move around and move out of half the stuff.

OHH and i just noticed, most importantly you need atziri promise, its 3x higher dps boost than any of your other flasks because we do conversion
Last edited by scott4040 on Apr 22, 2018, 6:05:20 PM
Thx for answer!
I continued to try uber elder yesterday and finally got him (at my 15th try i think)
And during thsee 5 last fight I figured out some of the point you mentionned in your reply (just saw your answer right now)
-attack the ground close to the boss, but not too close
-atziri promise that I totaly forgot the first 10 run
-and most importantly dodge myself some spells because if taste of hate is not up, i can get one shotted by shapper balls

Now I still need to improve my skill to kill him 100% time and deathless.

I was a bit worried when looking at your pob and mine. You have like 2 times my dsp on magma balls and i figured out that was because of multi strike. Strangly it does not add attack speed on the magma balls damage calculation. (It does for the melle hit)

I want to say a big thanks to you. It is a great build and i like it a lot.
Hi mate!
I am following your guide from first day and when i seen it i have start to level duelist from lvl 1.
I have collect gear but i have problem to kill uber elder seems i have not enough dmg...Can u help me to tell me what i am missing what i need to change from gear or gems pls?Is better multistrike or attack speed in chest?Thank u alot for this guide.This is my character :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/anmargan/characters
All best to you keep going!
Last edited by anmargan on Apr 26, 2018, 3:32:24 AM
Any other skills one can use instead of molten strike?
Hi, just saw this build and loving it so far. But can anyone please tell me.

I bought a perfect storm 6-link and got 5 red sockets and 1 green.
That is good right? And what gems should i use with armor for this build?

ty =)
why increase crit gem and NO elemental focus ? extra 15k dps on POB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info