[3.2] 95% spell avoidance. deathless uber elder gladiator. (easy mode uber elder)

I'm trying to do this build right now.
I have all the required items except for helm with +3 molten strike and the shield. The shield is really hard to get with the gaining charge on block. Is it really necessary? Getting the block chance and spell block is easier with life.
"
GOBYrlFqwc wrote:
I'm trying to do this build right now.
I have all the required items except for helm with +3 molten strike and the shield. The shield is really hard to get with the gaining charge on block. Is it really necessary? Getting the block chance and spell block is easier with life.

charge gain on block is pretty nice because all 3 types of charges benefit the build, but its not required for the build to work.
This looks really cool man. I have been out of the game for a league and thinking about coming back to play this build.

I generally only play hardcore though so I may make some adjustments, drop a bit of dodge for more total hp. I want to make sure I can survive one shot scenarios if I do fail the block/dodge check.

Do you have any opinions on playing this build in hc?
Last edited by UberMRH on Apr 11, 2018, 6:56:13 AM
"
This looks really cool man. I have been out of the game for a league and thinking about coming back to play this build.

I generally only play hardcore though so I may make some adjustments, drop a bit of dodge for more total hp. I want to make sure I can survive one shot scenarios if I do fail the block/dodge check.

Do you have any opinions on playing this build in hc?

depends on what you want to achieve in hardcore with it, a high life version will still have pretty nice dps for fast red tier mapping and killing guardians, but some of the items i use like red nightmare will be expensive on hardcore.

if your goal is to kill uber elder on hardcore i think you could take the amount of currency you would spend on this build and play one of the cookie cutter things instead. but it could be doable

i think this build also makes you over confident because nothing is hitting you for such a long time which makes you play risky in hardcore.
Last edited by scott4040 on Apr 11, 2018, 11:14:15 AM
Im building this!! Im so excited, got the exalted doin mass ventor divine now im rdy to dodge :D
why do we need an additional block chance applied to spells on the shield if we already got 100% blockchance as spellblock on ascendency? cap is 75% for both anyway, so i just wonder what use do we get from another 50%?
Last edited by lionking1211 on Apr 12, 2018, 8:18:36 PM
"
why do we need an additional block chance applied to spells on the shield if we already got 100% blockchance as spellblock on ascendency? cap is 75% for both anyway, so i just wonder what use do we get from another 50%?

maybe can be the surrender :O life on block, armor and some additional dmg
"
lionking1211 wrote:

I dont reach all the way up to 79% block unless some of the gladiator ascendancys are proccing. personally i would prefer a shield with +8% block on it instead of block --> spells but its hard to make your own shield and thats what i happened to regal onto mine so i stuck with it so i would have 79% spell block without any procs.
"
vegamegagf wrote:
"

maybe can be the surrender :O life on block, armor and some additional dmg

nothing hits you anyway and you have instant leech from +46 life gain on hit molten strike so the surrender is not that good, you lose 4% spell dodge and frenzy/end/power charges
How are you maintaining intelligence for your blue gems? I have to use rings and amulets with int before I can switch over to better ones and the Hinekora's Sight. Currently lvl 49.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info