[3.2] 95% spell avoidance. deathless uber elder gladiator. (easy mode uber elder)

I tried something similar but with a different skill and i still suck. Based on this i'm going to try molten strike and see what happens.

here's what i use now:
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/1R0kREKu

Can you help with what I need to do to get to your spell/block chance and/or anything else to improve my char? I decided to spec into life for now so I don't get one shot.
Last edited by GOBYrlFqwc on Apr 15, 2018, 6:39:21 PM
"
scott4040 wrote:
"
anmargan wrote:
Bump for this guide!I have bad laptop atm i am only 31 lvl tomorow i will farm exp more i am sneaking and coming close to u elder....Fun build gg mate.Wanted just to ask u what u think about taming ring?

i was thinking to use it and opal ring on my left hand

taming is the same as a good opal ring but without life so, i wouldnt use one

i see ok thank u for answer

Hard to find good claws...
"
GOBYrlFqwc wrote:
https://pastebin.com/1R0kREKu

Can you help with what I need to do to get to your spell/block chance and/or anything else to improve my char? I decided to spec into life for now so I don't get one shot.

you have 68% spell dodge, 67% spell block and 63% block

in the uber elder kill my avoidance unbuffed was 68% spell dodge, 79% spell block, 60% block
then theres +8% block if you're hit recently, +1% for every block in the past 10 seconds and 8% spell dodge enchant.

its possible to have 75% spell dodge unbuffed but i dont think its worth it because all the ways to get it are inefficient, and the boot enchant i have caps it to 75% sometimes anyway. if you want unbuffed 79% spell block like me you need a new shield but i wouldnt bother because your shield is very good and with the gladiator procs you should be close to spell block cap most of the time anyway.

As far as dps goes, make sure you look at magma balls, not the melee hit when you look at this.

lvl 81 yours avg dmg 4k, attack rate 6 and dps 23k
lvl 93 mine avg dmg 16k, attack rate 7 and dps 115k

your effective crit chance atm is 36%, mine was ~75% because you're only level 81 and missing a lot of crit chance and crit multi on the tree. my multi is 354% yours is 249%. i also have + base crit chance hatred watchers eye.

for your gear i noticed one of your opal rings doesnt have WED
no +3 projectiles on your helmet
no hatred watchers eye

so you have all the defense set up now you just need to level up some more and start getting big dps :)
Pls anyone selling 320 + pdps claw?I need one for this build...Thank you.
"
anmargan wrote:
Pls anyone selling 320 + pdps claw?I need one for this build...Thank you.

yeah its hard to buy things at this point in the league hey aha
Can i use abyssus for helm ?
Finnaly i collect some gear but still need better shield :

2 min ago i have craft with chaos rolled in shield now i have this one little bit better then before :
i wish i have hit higher life and that 6% block i wish to hit 8 % but ok...i will still trying to get better one for now i will run with thi one...
Last edited by anmargan on Apr 19, 2018, 1:47:49 PM
scott4040 i forgot to tell u gg for guide i have fun playing this build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info