[3.2] 95% spell avoidance. deathless uber elder gladiator. (easy mode uber elder)

"
GOBYrlFqwc wrote:
How are you maintaining intelligence for your blue gems? I have to use rings and amulets with int before I can switch over to better ones and the Hinekora's Sight. Currently lvl 49.

you should get 60 int from the tree. you can increase that to 80 int if you take versatility near marauder, or up to 120 int if you take the 2x +30 int nodes. best case is 2 opal rings with ~30 int on them so you dont have to spend any extra passives on int
for the weapon, now we are using oskar, so, is rlly necesary the cold damage in the weapon? can be fire :o?
Can you help with what I should prioritize with items? Between Starkonja's with Molten Strike +3 enchant (~17exalts), Watcher's Eye with Crit/Hatred (~30exalts), Shield with charge gain on block (25exalts). I have enough to just get one of these for now and would have to save up for the other 2 later. What order should I proceed?
"
GOBYrlFqwc wrote:
Can you help with what I should prioritize with items? Between Starkonja's with Molten Strike +3 enchant (~17exalts), Watcher's Eye with Crit/Hatred (~30exalts), Shield with charge gain on block (25exalts). I have enough to just get one of these for now and would have to save up for the other 2 later. What order should I proceed?

I would guess molten strike proj helm first.
"
GOBYrlFqwc wrote:

I made my own shield and it cost about 3ex worth of alterations/regals - i wouldnt pay 25ex for one

between helm/eye i think helm is the biggest upgrade relative to price, also you dont need starkonjas you can just use a rare with max life

"
vegamegagf wrote:
for the weapon, now we are using oskar, so, is rlly necesary the cold damage in the weapon? can be fire :o?

are you talking about the cold damage on my claw ?

the phys dps is more important dont worry about that cold damage on there its just a nice bonus, you dont need any ele dmg on a claw for this to work
Saw the Uber fght. Pretty awesome man! This build is basically designed for it haha! Some of the items are kinda expensive, though most actually seem really cheap.

I would mix it up for clearing and for basically anything other than Uber Elder though.

For people who want a build that can take down uber elder quickly and PRETTY much safely, I recommend this build. You'll probably want to use reave or something with instant, large scale aoe for clearing but molten strike is clearly a great single target sill.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Bump for this guide!I have bad laptop atm i am only 31 lvl tomorow i will farm exp more i am sneaking and coming close to u elder....Fun build gg mate.Wanted just to ask u what u think about taming ring?

i was thinking to use it and opal ring on my left hand
Last edited by anmargan on Apr 14, 2018, 5:40:21 PM
"
anmargan wrote:
Bump for this guide!I have bad laptop atm i am only 31 lvl tomorow i will farm exp more i am sneaking and coming close to u elder....Fun build gg mate.Wanted just to ask u what u think about taming ring?

taming is the same as a good opal ring but without life so, i wouldnt use one
"
scott4040 wrote:
"
anmargan wrote:

taming is the same as a good opal ring but without life so, i wouldnt use one

i see ok thank u for answer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info