Bestiary League ends when??

"
majesw wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
GGG can see all the numbers, probably including if people are playing standard or the league which is missing from the steam stats. I know plenty of people that stuck to standard to mess about with uber elder after they saw beast league.

I've stuck with it to 36 challenges but its been the worst league mechanic for me since the old days when standards were different, frustrating because the ideas good its just the implementation is very sloppy.

Oh that's a good point. They could be playing Standard league.
But I know a lot of players who are really enjoying Bestiary so I'm not surprised it hasn't completely bottomed out like most people here thought.

They are a lot playing standard. I log in to kick the tires and do some uber elder a couple hours after work and many friends are in standard, whereas before none would be. I certainly don't speak for majority as I have a short tolerance for boredom/bullhit - last league I got 36 was Breach but this is the worst by far.
Git R Dun!
I’m enjoying Bestiary, feels like playing that which I never do......
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Elashdruid wrote:

It is comforting to know I'm not the only one finding this far from fun. Where did you find those numbers?

http://steamcharts.com/app/238960#3m

Mar 2 - 81.7K
Mar 28 - 40.9K

Dec 1 - 70.3K
Dec 26 - Somewhere 57K

Not to mention a lot of people play Standard now or force themselves to do challenges / have nothing better to do because they took time off to play the game etc.

BUT, I dont play via steam. The game released like 3 years before being on steam. Do you know how many players this game has? A very few are from steam, the new ones. Since it released in steam not even a year ago
The part of Bestiary League I enjoy is the recipes - needs to be some way to salvage that idea without the headaches of massive collecting of beasts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info