Bestiary League ends when??

Jeez. Based on some of these comments you'd think they released Bestiary alongside live video of them slaughtering a puppy.

I get it didn't impress but good lord, folks.

It's gonna be ok. I promise.
League ends at the end of May.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Few more months ahahah. :D
It ended when GGG refused to aknowledge important issues that still plague Bestiary.
Ended for me March 3rd.
Git R Dun!
Checking poe wiki is not that hard

2018-05-28 is the end date

for me ended 3 days after it has begun, worst piece of garbage ever
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Elashdruid wrote:

It is comforting to know I'm not the only one finding this far from fun. Where did you find those numbers?

http://steamcharts.com/app/238960#3m

Mar 2 - 81.7K
Mar 28 - 40.9K

Dec 1 - 70.3K
Dec 26 - Somewhere 57K

Not to mention a lot of people play Standard now or force themselves to do challenges / have nothing better to do because they took time off to play the game etc.

I hate to white knight this... But you're comparing the day after Christmas to a Wednesday in March?
That average for the first month of this league has been almost 35k players. The average for Abyss was almost 31k its first month.

GGG is going to look at these numbers and see a league that is more successful than Abyss was. They have more players which probably means more supporter packs. That's what really matters to them.
GGG can see all the numbers, probably including if people are playing standard or the league which is missing from the steam stats. I know plenty of people that stuck to standard to mess about with uber elder after they saw beast league.

I've stuck with it to 36 challenges but its been the worst league mechanic for me since the old days when standards were different, frustrating because the ideas good its just the implementation is very sloppy.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
GGG can see all the numbers, probably including if people are playing standard or the league which is missing from the steam stats. I know plenty of people that stuck to standard to mess about with uber elder after they saw beast league.

I've stuck with it to 36 challenges but its been the worst league mechanic for me since the old days when standards were different, frustrating because the ideas good its just the implementation is very sloppy.

Oh that's a good point. They could be playing Standard league.
But I know a lot of players who are really enjoying Bestiary so I'm not surprised it hasn't completely bottomed out like most people here thought.
The thing is, this league DID bottom out quickly. First week or two I had 20+ friends online on my friends list. I'm lucky to log in and do a standard map or two out of sheer boredom and see 4-6 people on (mostly standard, too).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info