Bestiary League ends when??

And here I am. Newer player. Thought the whole Bestiary League, was originally and were supposed to be over. Like yesterday. On the 2nd of April. Aren´t even near to have the slightest chance to complete many of the Challenges. I who thought just MAYBE with some great luck I would be able to complete at least 12 Challenges. Even thought here the other day that I won´t stay a chance to get some Challenges done.
And hey, now I actually can.
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
Any league ends whenever you want: just stop playing.

No need to make forums posts or anything like that. It's that simple.

Oh yes. It was the shortest league I remember. Last only 3 days :) Unfortunately I have to wait at least 2 months until another league starts and if GGG really wants to launch it in schedule, then I'm almost sure, new one will be the same bugged and unfinished crap as pokemon league. It is just impossible to invent something good in such complex game as GGG, all within 3 months, while part of the team is still forced to repair existing broken league.
I'm entirely convinced that GGG quietly tuned the entire league's item drops up around two weeks ago. Somehow red map sustain has been doable, whereas early league, literal white map progression was harder than ever before.

Anyway, Bestiary ends in two months, good luck finding something else to do for that long.

Meanwhile I just got my best natural drop yet
4-6 maps per day? Are you playing 30 min and log off? (Yes I know some ppl run 6 maps in 10 min but I doubt casual player use such build)
"
Kundarin wrote:
And here I am. Newer player. Thought the whole Bestiary League, was originally and were supposed to be over. Like yesterday. On the 2nd of April. Aren´t even near to have the slightest chance to complete many of the Challenges. I who thought just MAYBE with some great luck I would be able to complete at least 12 Challenges. Even thought here the other day that I won´t stay a chance to get some Challenges done.
And hey, now I actually can.

bruh here's 12 no-luck-required challenges you can easily get done in 2 months

Capture a Beast
Use these currency items
Items from vendor recipes
Capture 50 beasts
Kill these unique monsters
Defeat these gods
Capture these beasts (one of each type basically)
Defeat Act 2 bosses
Complete Zana maps
Defeat Atziri
Defeat Pale Council
Hit level 90
Level a gem to 20
Make a master level 7 (global 820 daily rotations are your friend)
Achieve ascension

Pretty sure that's more than 12 but every single one of those can be done with 0% luck in the next 2 months. Any practically free sunder or totem build can blast through all of that no problem, and you'd get enough currency at blood aqueduct farming to pay someone to carry you if you really had an issue.
Anybody can get 12 challenges. And I mean anybody. Even for bad players there are tons of uber lab services that can help. Ditto for Atziri or Pale Council. If you literally only can play weekends due to a heavy schedule (been there, am sort of there now) these are done just by playing the game in the normal way.
Censored.
Wait until they are essence mobs with a ghost inside of them.
If causal why play league. I stay standard when im casual like this shitty league forced me into.
Git R Dun!
Even if this league ends tomorrow, it won't be too soon... Worst league IMO.
Imaginaerum. Thx for that. Am already having some of them done and some of those are in progress. And then some are not even halfway there. Anyway, I´ll make it.
And all this hate against this Bestiary League. I don´t understand it. But also probably because I´m a new player too. That can explain some of it, I guess. Not sure though. I´m enjoying this game. And also not unlikely to be playing this for quite some time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info