[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
WulfgangNSH wrote:
I had been re-rolling Ele Reflect until I hit ~30 LGOH. Even then, if it's a map I really care about (e.g. T15), I'll typically re-roll the reflect off. The only mod I really hate and will always re-roll is no life/mana regen. I did a T12 Crystal Ore w/ no regen last night (corrupted, had no choice) and it was a pain in the rear, though manageable with a mana flask. MGOH solves it to a certain extent, but occasionally you get overzealous with MS and not enough mobs to keep up with the mana burn. Without a flask, you're hosed if that happens.

If that happens, I just Leap Slam some enemies to get my mana back, works for me at least. Ele reflect can be a pain though. It's so random, most of the time I dont take damage at all, but some times I almost die for some reason. Might be unlucky with the number of balls hitting the enemies or something, im not really sure.

Btw, Just killed Uber Elder, deathless on my first try this league. Thats all the bosses down except for chayula but im not buying splinters. Let's see how deep I can delve with this thing.

Current depth: 263

Current gear for those curious:
Spoiler
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Sep 5, 2018, 2:21:36 PM
Damn, really nice gear! That has to be 20ex+; just trying to buy a 3 MS proj helmet was nuts this weekend (5ex min for a usable base/unique). And that is a good point about Leap Slam on no regen maps; just never even occurred to me.
"
WulfgangNSH wrote:
Damn, really nice gear! That has to be 20ex+; just trying to buy a 3 MS proj helmet was nuts this weekend (5ex min for a usable base/unique). And that is a good point about Leap Slam on no regen maps; just never even occurred to me.

Thanks :) I bought the helmet for 5ex, crafted with alc/scours. I played a LOT, thats how I have such good gear, was quick to high tier maps/depth and sold a lot of things that will no longer sell.
I'm back again with this build in Delve! I've made it into a soulthirst Juggernaut. This is my gear currently:

Made a video with the CRAZY version of this build for anybody looking for SPEEEEED:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTvlsZd4Ei4&
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Anyone have experienced with fossils? Are there any good one for this build?
The build look expensive ... is it still good league starter for a noob like me ? ( i will maybe suceed to get 1 EX on the league not more cause i suck ).

How many chaos/ex needed to just doing Uber lab and T14/T15/T16 mapping for exemple ?
Last edited by Deonbekende on Sep 6, 2018, 7:29:49 AM
"
Aevykin wrote:
I'm back again with this build in Delve! I've made it into a soulthirst Juggernaut. This is my gear currently:

Made a video with the CRAZY version of this build for anybody looking for SPEEEEED:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTvlsZd4Ei4&

why do you use Kaoms and not Loreweave? Can you also explain diffrent gloves? Thanks
what's your opinion on chernobog's pillar for this build?
"
SirWinSan wrote:
what's your opinion on chernobog's pillar for this build?

¨
It's pretty decent starter shield, I used it in the beginning.
Hi guys, just a quick question regarding Increased area of effect and Concentrated effect.
In many builds these are swapped using concentrated for boss fights.
In delve my tooltip damage does not alter at all when swapping between these 2 gems yet i follow Gorno's elemental claw build in standard and it makes a very big tooltip dps change.
Any reason for this? does not seem correct.
Also, aside from Xoph's blood and Loreweave, is there any way i can improve my dps on Daryl_is_my_name?
Thanks guys and thanks again to Gorno for a very nice build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info