[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hi guys, just a quick question regarding Increased area of effect and Concentrated effect.
In many builds these are swapped using concentrated for boss fights.
In delve my tooltip damage does not alter at all when swapping between these 2 gems yet i follow Gorno's elemental claw build in standard and it makes a very big tooltip dps change.
Any reason for this? does not seem correct.
Also, aside from Xoph's blood and Loreweave, is there any way i can improve my dps on Daryl_is_my_name?
Thanks guys and thanks again to Gorno for a very nice build.

I am not familiar with the claw version of the build, but swapping in Conc instead of IncAoe should inprove your dps by a ton but wont impact tooltip.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Sep 6, 2018, 6:08:24 PM
Quick question about helmet.

What aboyt Hrimnor's resolve?
Sure it gives only ~60hp but it also has Armour, cols res, no chill, + 40% fire damage!

Is it because of the life that people do not use it often?

Playing abit modified version of this build (dual grelwoold)

This league you can craft some gg helmets

Later gonna roll smth like this but higher life
Last edited by dedi37 on Sep 7, 2018, 3:57:16 AM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hi guys, just a quick question regarding Increased area of effect and Concentrated effect.
In many builds these are swapped using concentrated for boss fights.
In delve my tooltip damage does not alter at all when swapping between these 2 gems yet i follow Gorno's elemental claw build in standard and it makes a very big tooltip dps change.
Any reason for this? does not seem correct.
Also, aside from Xoph's blood and Loreweave, is there any way i can improve my dps on Daryl_is_my_name?
Thanks guys and thanks again to Gorno for a very nice build.

Until you get a Xophs you need the avatar of fire passive.
I'm wondering if Combustion Support or Immolate Support would be good to use in this build?
"
Apachy wrote:
Quick question about helmet.

What aboyt Hrimnor's resolve?
Sure it gives only ~60hp but it also has Armour, cols res, no chill, + 40% fire damage!

Is it because of the life that people do not use it often?

It gives slightly lower DPS than Devoto's Devotion (for me 32225.41 vs 32081.96). Also doesn't have the Dexterity which we need for this build, not to mention movement speed, attack speed, and chaos resistance which we have none of.

Last edited by tkensei on Sep 7, 2018, 5:48:01 AM
I am pretty new to this game and is trying out this build, im having some problems though.. There is a lot of investment in sword damage but swords requiry more dexterity than you put in. How do you guys get enough dex for wielding swords?
"
Nikwik wrote:
I am pretty new to this game and is trying out this build, im having some problems though.. There is a lot of investment in sword damage but swords requiry more dexterity than you put in. How do you guys get enough dex for wielding swords?

I personally get a +30 dex node along with both Versatility and Precision. I don't use Devoto because I find it a pain in the ass to get resists without a Rare helmet. My setup works well for me right now.

Current gear:
Spoiler
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Sep 7, 2018, 11:16:09 AM
Gear is in reasonably good shape, but the final big three are so expensive right now (3 MS lab enchant is 10ex+, Loreweave floor is ~3.2ex w/ bad rolls, and Xoph's is ~9-10ex). Still have no issues with anything through T16, just having terrible currency luck this league.

"
dedi37 wrote:

I spent like an hour last night trying to craft the -fire res in i80+ shaped helmet bases, just couldn't land it. Ended up with some solid items nonetheless, including a couple with 70+ life, 3% max life, and res. Using this one for now, but will keep trying:

Last edited by WulfgangNSH on Sep 7, 2018, 11:45:33 AM
"
WulfgangNSH wrote:
Gear is in reasonably good shape, but the final big three are so expensive right now (3 MS lab enchant is 10ex+, Loreweave floor is ~3.2ex w/ bad rolls, and Xoph's is ~9-10ex). Still have no issues with anything through T16, just having terrible currency luck this league.

"
dedi37 wrote:

I spent like an hour last night trying to craft the -fire res in i80+ shaped helmet bases, just couldn't land it. Ended up with some solid items nonetheless, including a couple with 70+ life, 3% max life, and res. Using this one for now, but will keep trying:

Are you using fossils to craft for that? I'd also like to try my luck at it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info