[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
I honestly would suggest to go with sunder or something else until you have that required amount of LGOH/MGOH. You will be able to clear maps so much faster and thus make currency faster. The first item that I bought was Thief's Torment, and only after getting that item did I switch to Molten Strike. I would never play it without it. Up to you though, hope you find something that works.

so do you skip all sword nodes if you stick with sunder?
Elder ring dropped in a T12 Factory; 5 chaos spams later and got the following:

Not the most amazing ring in history, but 20 LGOH / 2 MGOH in one roll was pretty darn surprising.
hi guys,

I'm struggling to choose my next big update:

I have all the relatively cheap core items, now I need xoph / +3 enchan helm / 6L loreweave.

Between xoph and +3 proj devoto what is the priority ?

I would say +3 proj devoto but xoph is also a big damage boost.

Thanks
"
Ktulu85 wrote:
"
I honestly would suggest to go with sunder or something else until you have that required amount of LGOH/MGOH. You will be able to clear maps so much faster and thus make currency faster. The first item that I bought was Thief's Torment, and only after getting that item did I switch to Molten Strike. I would never play it without it. Up to you though, hope you find something that works.

so do you skip all sword nodes if you stick with sunder?

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, I lvled with Sunder and skipped all sword related nodes and switched over to a sword and molten strike as soon as I was able to buy Thief's Torment. I would never do it without Thief's Torment personally.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
how is the clear speed in maps?

a friend of mine raised some concerns regarding it.
"
AlmightyDrake wrote:
how is the clear speed in maps?

a friend of mine raised some concerns regarding it.

Depends on youre Gear and Gem Setup but since we have so mutch AS you can clear Maps quite fast. Just Use inc InCAoE Multi and AC and you will clear the Maps very fast.
It's on par with most melee builds, a bit behind BF/Reave builds (probably one of the fastest melee builds). If you use Leap Slam well, you can clear very quickly though; I have no complaints on clear speed and I ran a MF Windripper last league. In Delve, it's one of the best options out there period.
What i like about this build is the "all around capability" for comparable okay budget.

Most other builds - if even possible tend to get expensive if you want both decent clearspeed and high singletarget dps. Not to forget tankiness which the jugg is well known for ...
Is this build immune to ele reflect or it can just sustain ele reflect maps?
I had been re-rolling Ele Reflect until I hit ~30 LGOH. Even then, if it's a map I really care about (e.g. T15), I'll typically re-roll the reflect off. The only mod I really hate and will always re-roll is no life/mana regen. I did a T12 Crystal Ore w/ no regen last night (corrupted, had no choice) and it was a pain in the rear, though manageable with a mana flask. MGOH solves it to a certain extent, but occasionally you get overzealous with MS and not enough mobs to keep up with the mana burn. Without a flask, you're hosed if that happens.
Last edited by WulfgangNSH on Sep 5, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info