[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Jerwrig wrote:
Is there a suggested item progression you would recommend? I’m running uber lab pretty comfortably with the sword, shield, rings but have a 4-5 ex after getting pretty lucky on an enchant. Was trying to decide between helm enchant, xophs blood (with a few more ex), or loreweave.

Maybe you can activate access to view your characters in your profile settings so others can get an idea what you have? :)
Last edited by bex_HB on Sep 4, 2018, 10:27:46 AM
Done, I think...
what you think about the brass dome for this build?
Hi, is this a endgame ring for this build? or not too good?

"
Keluznak wrote:

Yes, that's pretty good
"
Keluznak wrote:

looks good to me for end game

btw i found a god dam xoph's heart (blood coz also the blessing on same run)
first run this league xD
how much luck is this
Anyone willing to take a look at my character and tell me what to upgrade next? mainly having issues with sustain so i havent done uberlab yet, just as a sidenote.
"
Reazion wrote:
Anyone willing to take a look at my character and tell me what to upgrade next? mainly having issues with sustain so i havent done uberlab yet, just as a sidenote.

You want to have more LGOH, which is why its suggested you use Thief's Torment until you have two rare rings which both have LGOH. You also need MGOH which you also get with Thief's TOrment until you have it on a jewel. 2 MGOH is enough for 5 link, but I found that it was a little annoying with some map mods after I got my 6 link so I now use 2 jewels with 2 MGOH.

I've killed Shaper, T15 Elder and Uber Atziri so far, but havent done Uber Elder yet cause I dont have enough T14+ maps yet. Should improve as I get deeper in Delve though, currently at around 240 depth.

My gear if you are curious:
Spoiler
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Sep 4, 2018, 6:38:29 PM
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
Reazion wrote:

You want to have more LGOH, which is why its suggested you use Thief's Torment until you have two rare rings which both have LGOH. You also need MGOH which you also get with Thief's TOrment until you have it on a jewel. 2 MGOH is enough for 5 link, but I found that it was a little annoying with some map mods after I got my 6 link so I now use 2 jewels with 2 MGOH.

I've killed Shaper, T15 Elder and Uber Atziri so far, but havent done Uber Elder yet cause I dont have enough T14+ maps yet. Should improve as I get deeper in Delve though, currently at around 240 depth.

My gear if you are curious:
Spoiler

guess i'll either put the build on pause or just stick to doing solely low tier maps.
I can't afford a thief's torment atm, and it'd put me way below capped resists, meaning i'd need to spend even more on new pieces of gear all of which i can't afford and have no idea how to get the currency for atm :)

tiny amounts of salt aside, thank you for the advice though.
Last edited by Reazion on Sep 4, 2018, 7:17:12 PM
"
Reazion wrote:

guess i'll either put the build on pause or just stick to doing solely low tier maps.
I can't afford a thief's torment atm, and it'd put me way below capped resists, meaning i'd need to spend even more on new pieces of gear all of which i can't afford and have no idea how to get the currency for atm :)

tiny amounts of salt aside, thank you for the advice though.

I honestly would suggest to go with sunder or something else until you have that required amount of LGOH/MGOH. You will be able to clear maps so much faster and thus make currency faster. The first item that I bought was Thief's Torment, and only after getting that item did I switch to Molten Strike. I would never play it without it. Up to you though, hope you find something that works.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info