hope they dont remove elder rings

Is it fun? then OFC GGG will nerf it?! but not just yet, he has a deal with the 1% of the die hards (they have gotten the exclusive rights 2 leech as much as possible from the casuals with broken mechanics) and when they are done it will get nerfed (Or in other words it will get WRECKED so nobody will or can use it again).
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
You know it's gonna be fucked.

The oracle has spoken. That's how it's going to be. The slaughtering won't stop until you all play exactly the same way. Innovation and strategy is actually forbidden by law in NZ.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hope it will be removed.

I came here to degrade, not to listen 28 minute video of some anoying guy xd

On a serious note, it should be removed, goal should be to kill elder, not to waste time farming that one exact map over and over again.
"
LeFizz wrote:
Hope it will be removed.

On a serious note, it should be removed, goal should be to kill elder, not to waste time farming that one exact map over and over again.

See this people like him are the reason why it's going to be fucked.

LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
LeFizz wrote:
Hope it will be removed.

It stupid.

It should be an alternative.

I tried full completion this league and it was boring. Then I found some Shaped setup when I can do exactly one map and get some currency for build upgrades, doing that for 2 weeks and it is extremely fun.

Make full completion have better rewards, but don't kill Shaped strategy for those who like it.

Yeah full completion is insanely boring, backtracking on bad maps, running maps with no monsters on it (some of them with bad layout too, like Malformation), checking where is Shaper and Elder after each map, and buying map which you don't have. Micromanagement is not fun, killing monsters and bosses is. With Elder Ring you at least just can run your shaped maps after you set it up.
Last edited by Marmiađoise on Apr 3, 2018, 1:46:37 PM
"
LeFizz wrote:
it should be removed, goal should be to kill elder

Then what, quit the game?
Each league they try to stop "shaped meta" and ecourage players to actually play the game instead mindlessly spamming same map 5000 times in a row. Each league they fail and they make "shaped meta" even more superior to scrubs who doesnt use that. For past 2 leagues I wasnt part of a shaped meta (in Harbringer I wanted to see how drastic is the diffrence, in abyss I wanted to see new maps), now Im back to "shaped meta" and noty only Im lvling 5 times faster, I have like 10 times more currency than I had in last two leagues. (and I dont even use elder loop since Im to lazy to set it up)

TL;DR they fucked up again and it should be removed or HEAVY nerfed (not the loop, elder influence in general)
"
"
LeFizz wrote:
Hope it will be removed.

LOL

We play different games anyway.
U play 5k life pew pew builds with 0 game sense, hoping for that exalt drops, since its only worth thing in garbageyard :/
While I read up every boss, watch every boss mechanics, boss dmg calculations etc.

About elder ring, its not that hard to setup, only if u setup it you cant kill elder^^. Problem is, its more profitable to not kill elder than killing it. I have 12 red elder kills and 0 watcher eye drops. Elder loot should be improved, then ppl will consider to actually move forward, instead of farming 1 shaped map over and over again.
"
LeFizz wrote:

watch every boss mechanics, boss dmg calculations etc.

Sounds like my friend in Runescape when he was 6.

Me: Why are you picking up and selling bones to the shop?
He: Well at least I get some gold for it.

You actually don't get any money for selling bones.

Also I can bet my last buck that I_NO has billionz more game sense than you do.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Apr 3, 2018, 3:50:13 PM
"
LeFizz wrote:
"
"
LeFizz wrote:
Hope it will be removed.

LOL

We play different games anyway.
U play 5k life pew pew builds with 0 game sense, hoping for that exalt drops, since its only worth thing in garbageyard :/
While I read up every boss, watch every boss mechanics, boss dmg calculations etc.

About elder ring, its not that hard to setup, only if u setup it you cant kill elder^^. Problem is, its more profitable to not kill elder than killing it. I have 12 red elder kills and 0 watcher eye drops. Elder loot should be improved, then ppl will consider to actually move forward, instead of farming 1 shaped map over and over again.

You have no idea what you're talking about do you? Even Kiss me has more knowledge than you do LOL and he doesn't even play anymore.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 3, 2018, 4:14:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info