hope they dont remove elder rings

I tend to roll them up, I start with like 6 T11's then I run what drops until i've push what i started with and tend to bank all the better 14/15s (so no coliseum i've never had an upgraded map drop off coliseum, or the boss :p)

I only use sextants on the T15's when i'm going for guardian map drops, preferably with a set of 3 decentish rolled ones, also only generally use chaos orbs to reroll t15's if its like a 4 mod.

As for shaped i tended to go for maps with higher quantity of monsters rather than a streamlined layout, most of those were based on gut feelings though, the only real advantage of these is you can use yellow sextants on them and their bosses tend to be far less likely to waste your time.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Apr 2, 2018, 10:39:27 AM
They should bring back sextant blocking and remove elder ring.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
They should bring back sextant blocking and remove elder ring.

Replace something convoluted and cheesy with something convoluted and cheesy that requires a buttload of trading. Great.
"
Varilecki wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
Varilecki wrote:
ur ring have any gap between elder and guardians, are u sure its safe?

That is what makes the circle safe. If there was no gap, the circle would collapse.

Edit: Or are you asking me if there is a gap? The gap is on torture chamber. It might be hard to see the pathing there, since I removed most of the red maps from my atlas after setting the ring up.

i mean u need make a gap betwwen elder and guardians right ? they cant be connected ?

like here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDlihqtsOmc&ab_channel=Martypoe

Sorry it took this long to reply, was busy playing the game.

Yes, there has to be a gap between elder and one of the guardians. My gap is on Torture Chamber.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Apr 2, 2018, 5:54:18 PM
"
Towlg wrote:
"
What we hope for: It's fine we're all having fun

In reality: OH LOLOL GGG 1K HOURS FUCK THAT RING NO FUN FOR U GTFO

Which is rather more ''realistic''?

Yeah. They hate effective mapping for no reason.

Casual players only profit from our playing effective. A lot of rares going cheaper just because they drop a lot in those optimized map setups.

And Elder Ring is REQUIRED to sustain maps. They can make force it to not drop maps but they should then buff base map drop by the same amount. Mapping is feel bad enough even with Elder/Shaper on it in 3.2.

To say that Elder Ring is required to sustain maps is just false, an outright lie. I did only red maps for 2 weeks before I made my Elder Ring, I had no problem sustain maps. I only made the Elder Ring to see what the fuss was about, and sure, it gives you a ton of elder/shaper bases and some more density but its not at all required to sustain maps. If you are unable to sustain maps without perm influence, you are doing something wrong.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Mandatory things you feel you need to do and setup aint cool. You have to set it up or you will feel like shit every time you do a map weithout influence knowing you loose out on stuff.
I like Elderloops. Yes, they are a convoluted mechanic and you need to set them up, but:

- they are not gated by wealth or excessive trading - everybody can do it

- you can build them reliably

- they are a nice small "inbetween" goal

- they can be incorporated in a shaped strat and they don't hurt a completionistic approach either. Only for Uber-Elder-Farming it's not ideal :D.

- once you've set up you'r Elderloop, it is rewarding; it is fun to play those maps, and you don't have any worries or issues with it whatsoever.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Of course they will nerf:

1) Making the elder ring unattainable

or

2) Nerf drop rate

you know why? if it's fun, it has to be removed.

it's been GGG's motto since mjolner
Can i bulid this elder ring around t15-t16 maps?
"
Molochmane wrote:
1) Making the elder ring unattainable

or

2) Nerf drop rate

They will go with the second option, because it's easier to do and will wreck the mapping experience for everyone, not just people investing the knowledge & time to set up a ring.

Bye bye Elder portals spawn rate.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info