[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

Would (5–7)% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike on our wands be a good way to sustain power charges on boss fights?
Why not get Paragon of Calamity and Liege of the Primordial instead...double golem and no ele reflect?

Curious
Hi, can i get a review on my elementalist in Incursion?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nethicite/characters

I can't figure out how to go from here. I feel like i'm barely surviving and balancing my dps somehow. What am i doing wrong? Because of that i haven't dared take her beyond Burials.
She owns 2x max aspd poet pens, and a lv 1 20% frenzy and has a Bisco's leash or stygian or darkness enthroned. Is it worth it to buy a Cooldown Reduc belt?
Links match your Arc + LW setup.
Last edited by Nethicite on Jun 28, 2018, 10:36:09 PM
"
Nethicite wrote:
Hi, can i get a review on my elementalist in Incursion?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nethicite/characters

I can't figure out how to go from here. I feel like i'm barely surviving and balancing my dps somehow. What am i doing wrong? Because of that i haven't dared take her beyond Burials.
She owns 2x max aspd poet pens, and a lv 1 20% frenzy and has a Bisco's leash or stygian or darkness enthroned. Is it worth it to buy a Cooldown Reduc belt?
Links match your Arc + LW setup.

The links and gems are wrong. No orb of storms setup. You shouldn't be using both HoT and HoI at the same time because there's probably not enough mana unreserved for MoM to work correctly (and hopefully you're running running Haste to eat up mana as well). You should also work on getting the last 3 unique items: Mind of the Council, Choir of Storms and Berek's Grip. You should use barrage instead of frenzy in the chest so you get the most out of LGoH. Move Frenzy where the Haste currently is if you really want to generate charges. Just follow the guide more closely and things should work better.
So Im still trying to fine tune this build . I have finally got path of building working for me and I think Im looking at everything correct . Im on the Calcs page and I have selected barrage in combat . it says my attack / cast rate is currently 3.64 . My question is this the right Gem Im looking at to I want to hit the 3.74-3.75 ATPS . If so is this the right area using POB to be seeing my attack speed ? I have never used POB before , any help would be much appreciated ! :)
Im really getting confused with how frenzy even procs to give me charges ? is it when my herald of thunder hits I get a chance for a stack or should I be using it for a main attack and not using barrage . Its hard for me to make out how and whats hes using in his videos . Should I have frenzy bound to a slot to attack and use to quickly get my charges up then use the barrage / arc / lightning warp ? if anyone can look at my char and setup and give me some tips I feel like Im over thinking this whole thing atm :S
Wondering if anyone would take a look at my character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Asyyra/characters/Asyra_ArcStuff

I'm doing pretty well, can do T16's mostly safely, but I just find the single target damage lacking. Would like to do shaper, but again, i feel like i need better single target. Every upgrade seems incredibly expensive at this point, and I don't exactly know what to focus on getting my hands on.

Some thing that I've considered:

Mind of the Council with a ball lightning enchant. Is there any consensus on which is the best? How does the extra ball enchant function, it can't just be straight up 2x the dps right?

Level 21/20q gems for my single target setup. Obvious candidate, but they are quite expensive and the build doesn't really leave any slots for leveling spare gems.

Better jewels. This one is obvious, some of my jewels are pretty shit to be honest. I have 5k life/1750 mana or so, so maybe i should go for straight damage jewels?

Second opal ring. I don't find that i have a huge need for life leech with bereks, potions and the lgoh has been enough so far. A second opal would be pretty decent.

Poet's pen with elemental penetration corruption?

Higher roll/6l inpulsa, seems very expensive for little gain though.

Open to suggestions for the passive tree also, I've pretty much gone for all the jewel slots i could get my hands on.
Last edited by Asyyra on Jun 29, 2018, 7:20:54 AM
iam loving this build a lot.

clearly cleared all content except vaal temple, hall of grandmasters and uber elder.

One question: would a blue nightmare jewel would make sense?

And if someone could be so kind and check my char? Are there any mistakes or do i leave somewhere some potential ?
Shaper down at the first try, i nearly completed all my objectives for this league, just missing a 100% atlas.
With inpulsa's so cheap right now, i think this might be the best build of the league, truly op.
Couldn't achieve a truly facetank char tho, i find difficult to mantain the leech vs the toughest bosses, still pretty ez to clear most of the contents.
Last edited by Aoki4 on Jun 29, 2018, 9:41:15 AM
"
Should I have frenzy bound to a slot to attack and use to quickly get my charges up then use the barrage / arc / lightning warp ?

Exactly this. Although for regular clearing I don't use Frenzy at all. I only try to generate frenzy charges on bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info