[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

can you easily run uberlabs with ~3ex gear ?
"
xX999Xx wrote:
I would be interested in an Elementalist Indigon version. Has anyone tried it? I will never play Giraffe neck again...

I've made a very amateur and basic guide to my version of and indigon elementalist arc/lw build, I hope it helps:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2174826
Last edited by chancer on Jun 28, 2018, 7:13:01 AM
"
thomzon wrote:
Hey Deathwing, interesting take with the cold, it's true that some chill + blind could help a lot. I'll definitely try it your way once I have some basic gear setup.

I have the same feeling than you about movement skills. Flame Dash kind of sucks. But with 2 wands equiped, I don't see what we can do.

Thanks for the interest! I was debating whether this was worth a new thread or not.

I really would love a fully fledged movement skill for wanders. I don't see why Flame Dash still has charges.
"
theR0cker wrote:
What is the best Helmet enchants for this build?

For this build, the current best would probably be the 40% increased Arc damage.
How the heck do you guys do atziri with this build? Seems like youll usually hold the mirror holding one.
"
mcbats wrote:
How the heck do you guys do atziri with this build? Seems like youll usually hold the mirror holding one.

Use brain, change spells?
"
xX999Xx wrote:
"
mcbats wrote:

Use brain, change spells?

That's what im asking then. Which spells do you change? I still hit her too easily with orb/arc.
If i go for ARC + Ball lightening on double pen for BOSS dps (i rly dont like nova) which one should i roll on helmet? 40% to arc or 40% to ball? Everything else item-wise is the same as original post states.
How does this compare to juggernaut VD? Damage wise and tankiness.
Freezien
"
RotardoMoroni wrote:
If i go for ARC + Ball lightening on double pen for BOSS dps (i rly dont like nova) which one should i roll on helmet? 40% to arc or 40% to ball? Everything else item-wise is the same as original post states.

Actually, the 40% to Ball Lightning would probably be more beneficial as it's the main source of damage for bosses. Arc pretty much clears everything as is when mapping. I wish there was one available to buy to test out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info