[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

Does cooldown recovery help us? Or is it only viable for Volatile Dead?
I posted here my PoB, but if it's not indigon you can still do it, you may just need some luck with the block exiles
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
dotlegend5 wrote:
Does cooldown recovery help us? Or is it only viable for Volatile Dead?

The pote's pen is activating 4 times per sec, so if you have 20% cooldown recovery than you will have about 5 casts per sec, so it's like about 20% more damage (it's about because there is a formula for this and it's not like 20% will give you exactly 20%, for 100% will give you 6 cast per sec and not 8)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Thanks! :) So I didn't fuck up when I bought rather expensive cooldown reduction gear. I have endgame gear waiting in my stash, just have to level up to use it. Can't wait. :)
"
dotlegend5 wrote:
Thanks! :) So I didn't fuck up when I bought rather expensive cooldown reduction gear. I have endgame gear waiting in my stash, just have to level up to use it. Can't wait. :)

Note that if you go Indigon, mana recovery is much more important
"
rel4us wrote:
"
dotlegend5 wrote:

Note that if you go Indigon, mana recovery is much more important

Thanks again. I might go for Indigon, but later on, once I have gathered enough currency.
I decided to give this build a shot since I lucked into a solid amount of currency. Levelling was an absolute breeze, and so far gear has been just fine to acquire. I'm looking at regearing once I hit 80, though - replace my ring and ammy, get an opal and a crit/multi amulet.

Do you think i'd be better off trying to roll gloves myself? FA/life/res gloves seem overly expensive, and while i do have about 9.5ex I'd rather get my jewelery and jewels sorted first.
"
ScootaLewis wrote:
I decided to give this build a shot since I lucked into a solid amount of currency. Levelling was an absolute breeze, and so far gear has been just fine to acquire. I'm looking at regearing once I hit 80, though - replace my ring and ammy, get an opal and a crit/multi amulet.

Do you think i'd be better off trying to roll gloves myself? FA/life/res gloves seem overly expensive, and while i do have about 9.5ex I'd rather get my jewelery and jewels sorted first.

Faster Attacks isn't required on the gloves. I'm able to get 3.73 APS for barrage without FA on gloves when at 3 frenzy charges. If I swap frenzy for barrage then I'm actually over 4 APS which is too high without the cooldown. The support gems GMP, LMP, FA, Culling all give increased attack speed if they have quality.
Hello!

Why Barrage lvl1, frenzy lvl5 and immortla call only 1? (can be 3 right? with the cwdt lvl1)

Thanks!
Last edited by eldergotrekthard on Jun 26, 2018, 2:25:28 PM
"
Salvatron wrote:
Hello!

Why Barrage lvl1, frenzy lvl5 and immortla call only 1? (can be 3 right? with the cwdt lvl1)

Thanks!

Because they are only used to proc the skills in the pens and gain frenzy charges. They don't actually do damage themselves in this build. Barrage can be kept at Lvl 1/Q 1 to keep mana usage at a minimum (although it's insignificant) and Frenzy can be kept at Lvl 1 but with a higher quality wich helps with attack speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info