[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

"
Absolutely love the build, quick question though...for some reason increased to my critical strike multiplier from passives are not showing up on the tool tip section of my character sheet in game. Are we sure they are being applied, or could this be some sort of strange mechanism from not casting the spell directly?

Also, why do I not want to get my APS above 3.75? I'm at 3.73, but i was thinking of using a blue slot in the helm for my lightning golem which puts me somewhere around 3.88 APS if I remember correctly...

My crit multi is showing. Are you sure you haven't taken Elemental Overload? :D

You definitely don't want your attacks to be over 3.75 and actually 3.73 is the best aps. The reason is that server delay/latency will cause you to skip casts if your aps goes over 3.75. You can test this by increasing your attack speed and spammming lightning balls and you will see that once every couple of casts you skip a ball.
Best way to notice the effect is when you do lab and you get the acceleration buff from a darkshrine. Try attacking with ball lightning slotted in the Poet's Pen and see that you will actually get way fewer balls being fired. I want to try and see if I can get enough attack speed on my barrage-LGOH setup so I can only use Barrage and leave out frenzy completely.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Just about have all the pieces for the build bought up but im trying to make sure i did not make some bad purchases now . I bought 4 poets all with 12% attack speed , is this going to put me over the proper APS that seems to be 3.75 - 3.73 ? or is this going to allow me to be able to save getting as high attack speed on my gloves . Sorry if this question seems newb this is my second season other than Beast playing this game understandably and would like to know if i should sell these and get ones with less APS then get gloves with more/less . Any help would be much appreciated :)

Also only played MS juggo and this build looks so fun !
what about flask setup ? wich best ?
"
Just about have all the pieces for the build bought up but im trying to make sure i did not make some bad purchases now . I bought 4 poets all with 12% attack speed , is this going to put me over the proper APS that seems to be 3.75 - 3.73 ? or is this going to allow me to be able to save getting as high attack speed on my gloves . Sorry if this question seems newb this is my second season other than Beast playing this game understandably and would like to know if i should sell these and get ones with less APS then get gloves with more/less . Any help would be much appreciated :)

Also only played MS juggo and this build looks so fun !

12% are fine and you will need elder gloves with faster attacks suppor gem mod to get to 3.7. If for some reason you go over that you can just get a lower quality GMP on barrage or less quality on frenzy ;)
Last edited by chancer on Jun 25, 2018, 6:53:26 AM
Hi, I started your build yesterday, I was wondering why I need 4x Poet's Pen?

I mean in addition to Pledge of Hands, it gets a bit confusing. Three weapon sets, for different situations?
Last edited by mgjerv on Jun 25, 2018, 9:41:55 AM
For those looking for more leech, I kind of found a solution, doesn't really reduce our damage alot but gives us ton of leech, I ran frenzy in the chest and removed barrage, put on

and add in warlord's mark to your gloves, with that I think faster attack gloves is not really needed? Giving us more other options, this is just what I thought to get more leech. So far I'm definitely face tanking more easily.

And also, its a QoL that we don't need to switch attacks between frenzy and barrage imo :D
Last edited by PandaZeus on Jun 25, 2018, 9:47:46 AM
"
mgjerv wrote:

I mean in addition to Pledge of Hands, it gets a bit confusing. Three weapon sets, for different situations?

You need to learn to read and understand the purpose of it, look at the gems 2 of it is for bossing 2 of it is for mapping, you don't need to have four you can always just have 2 and swap in gems when bossing
I don't think I have ever done Chayula run that fast and EZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY_dlXljrpw&feature=youtu.be

Video is uploading, will be up in a few min
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
mgjerv wrote:

There's only 2 sets of weapons (2 poet's pens per set). The first set with arc and lightning warp are for clearing. The second set with arc and ball lightning are for bosses/etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info