[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

Hey great build,

One question. What are the main differences of this version vs the Occultist version?
I have now played this character a fair bit, at the time of my comment I did not yet have mind of the council. I now fully understand its purpose and how powerful it is for this build! Thanks fellas.

"
AXPcikle wrote:
"
Abogami wrote:
Why are we even using Mind of the Council? For 10% increased chance to shock? Giving up so much life + res for that single stat seems weird to me. Anyone care to explain? Thanks.

It's a MoM build and Mind of the Council essentially gives you infinite mana, so under most cases, instead of it being extra hit points, it's more like a 30% damage reduction because half a second after you get smacked your mana is full again.

Last edited by Abogami on Sep 23, 2018, 6:46:22 PM
I could also use some advice. I die a lot with most of the listed items on fairly low content (e.g. yellow maps).

I just opened up 2 jewel slots, so I know they're open. Beyond that, I could really use some advice. Thanks!
Is this build HC viable?
Hi there. Love the build, certainly something else than the meta VD/BS setup. One thing I don't get: you mention instant life leech, but I can find that on the gear or the jewel or the passives. How does that work?

Currently level 75, with 4 PPs, an Inpulsa's, the mask and the mobs just die in blue clouds. LOVE IT!
Is there a reason why we use Darkness Enthroned Stygian Vise and not Stygian Vise when we can get 80+ life, 35+ double or even triple single resistance and increased lighting damage and Abyss jewel. This way we can cap our resistance much easier and focus on getting more offensive stats on other jewels?
Why u use loreweave in pob?
"
SwitchBL8 wrote:
Hi there. Love the build, certainly something else than the meta VD/BS setup. One thing I don't get: you mention instant life leech, but I can find that on the gear or the jewel or the passives. How does that work?

Currently level 75, with 4 PPs, an Inpulsa's, the mask and the mobs just die in blue clouds. LOVE IT!

The instant leech comes from health gain on hit I believe.

"
tona91 wrote:
Is there a reason why we use Darkness Enthroned Stygian Vise and not Stygian Vise when we can get 80+ life, 35+ double or even triple single resistance and increased lighting damage and Abyss jewel. This way we can cap our resistance much easier and focus on getting more offensive stats on other jewels?

For MF, I use stygian for exactly that reason. Ez res and some life. Biscos leash is fairly meh when you dont have oodles of currency to cap res elsewhere.

For boss killer, you can find res easily enough on 1 ring, boots, and gloves. The darkness enthroned gives you (with decent jewels) ~90 life, ~90 mana, ~33 crit multi which is pretty nice as we are life and mana starved.
Last edited by Aevaris on Sep 24, 2018, 1:14:28 PM
"
Aevaris wrote:
"
SwitchBL8 wrote:

The instant leech comes from health gain on hit I believe.

"
tona91 wrote:

For MF, I use stygian for exactly that reason. Ez res and some life. Biscos leash is fairly meh when you dont have oodles of currency to cap res elsewhere.

For boss killer, you can find res easily enough on 1 ring, boots, and gloves. The darkness enthroned gives you (with decent jewels) ~90 life, ~90 mana, ~33 crit multi which is pretty nice as we are life and mana starved.

I am going the route of using elder Berek's Grip paired with Mark of The Shaper so my resistances are going to be lower. The belt i am looking at has 2x 40+ single res, 85+ HP, 30 Light dmg, + flask mods and on top of that i am adding life/mana + crit multi abyss jewel. This way if my calculations are ok i will be able to go for straight dmg jewels on my passive tree.
Hi man! What's better boss setup skills? Arc/Ball Lightning or Shock Nova/Ball Lightning? Where higher dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info