[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

Hey would the rings

Mark of the Shaper and a elder ring with warlords mark work? instead of the bereks?

I'm thinking getting the warlords mark and then %hp and then the damage from the mark of shapper would be slightly better overall.
"
Mark of the Shaper and a elder ring with warlords mark work? instead of the bereks?

Berek is all about leech in fact. Not damage which is pretty strong already. So up to you, but you lose defense for offense.
"
artora wrote:
Hey would the rings

I'm thinking getting the warlords mark and then %hp and then the damage from the mark of shapper would be slightly better overall.

That should be fine, but you'll lose ass mark.

You could make an elder beric if you have the money, I got lucky and did it super quick, so no idea what a realistic cost is for it

How do you go about making an elder beric? Just looked on poe trade and says elder ring with the damage leeched as life from shocked doesn't exist.
"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
"

Berek is all about leech in fact. Not damage which is pretty strong already. So up to you, but you lose defense for offense.

Wouldn't the leach from Warlords Mark be better though?
"
artora wrote:
"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
"

Wouldn't the leach from Warlords Mark be better though?

You loose an offensive Curse though (Assassins Mark) and you can't do 'Hex Immune' Maps anymore. That means you cant really do 'no leech', 'hex immune' and 'ele reflect'.

For a marginal gain in dps.
I've been wondering about the curse however. I am a huge fan of enfeeble and I dunno if I could not replace Assassin's mark with it. Less DPS (but the DPS seem so strong) and more defense (yes I play SC, but I like staying alive).

AXPcickle, grats on the elder ring. It is really nice.
Last edited by Pingouinmalin on Sep 21, 2018, 7:44:26 AM
"
AXPcikle wrote:
"
artora wrote:
Hey would the rings

That should be fine, but you'll lose ass mark.

You could make an elder beric if you have the money, I got lucky and did it super quick, so no idea what a realistic cost is for it

Buy making it do you know mean just getting lucky and it dropping? I'm looking at poe trade and nothing along the line exists? Or is it done by just constantly val orbing berics?
"
artora wrote:

Buy making it do you know mean just getting lucky and it dropping? I'm looking at poe trade and nothing along the line exists? Or is it done by just constantly val orbing berics?

Yes Lucky. It's via chance orb. You get an Elder Two-Stone Ring and then Chance Orb it, scoure, Chance Orb, scoure, Chance Orb etc etc. Till you are lucky and it becomes the correct unique.

Takes on average a couple thousand Chance Orbs and Scoures.

Seriously - it becomes really tryhard how you people try to push this build by now. ^^ +1Curse Choir of the Storm for marginal gains - this Elder Bereks for again - only marginal gains etc.

I think it's not worth it. The Build will not fundamentally get more damage from one ring or another.
Well the elder berek can be sold for some exalts anayway... If he made it in not too many tries, easy profit. Plus style.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info